[Winner chosen!]What is your favorite 'Horror' Steelbook-Halloween 2013 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
For a little fun around Halloween, chime in about your favorite Steel from this genre. Have fun!

Contest concludes next week-a random winner gets $25 worth of Halloween candy shipped from Amazon-or if you prefer, a giftcard.

Have fun!:scat:

halloween.jpg

Random winner: member: tono06

hdncandywinner.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'll start.

w19ocg.jpg

Even though its not out yet, one of my favorite horror movies of all time finally got a steel and its just a foreign horror masterpiece! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get queasy:thumbs: And the artwork is amazing!

One of the best here!

I still love watching the original. I remember seeing it as a kid and freaking me out even

416470d1376414795-halloween-35th-anniversary-edition-blu-ray-steelbook-10842069-1376407779-970196.jpg

Really sorry guys, I know it's probably been asked a million times before but if someone could advise me on how I upload a picture to this thread, any help would be really much appreciated.

I would have said Zombie Flesh Eaters, but as someones already said that I'll go with my second favourite. Basket Case Trilogy, just wish it had inside art :(

Won't let me add a pic

Got to go with a classic, and thanks for the give away Op.

52ry.jpg

Last edited:
This is not only my favourite Horror steelbook, it's also one of the best looking steels ever made imo.

67265_3cb9c17df9947cb27442f30bff58e70c_1.jpg

Just love the embossing on this beauty, and I really enjoyed the movie as well

81rrhQuHdjL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mnementh
Status
Not open for further replies.