Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

Its a Jungle out there!

Ninja Week Insanity ...

Are you surprised by Ninja Week? Share some thoughts below for a chance to win!

It's great that Ninja Week happened after a month I joined here.
And I am surprised by the large amounts of giveaway!

This is my second #bestweekever and i am surprised, but only because it is better than last year and i didnt think that was possible!

First time experience with ninja week and I'm super surprised. Never knew how generous these members and sponsors are! I want to host my own giveaway next year to get in on the action!

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

Surprised? This is my forth ninja week.. is it my imagination or does it just keep getting bigger?

I know it's fun but I'm surprised that I forget just how much crazy fun it is!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::joy:

I am so glad I got emailed about this. I missed this place. Am certainly going to visit more often from now =)

Amazed at the amazing generosity people are showing with these giveaway opportunities and contests!
This one included! :D

this is always the #bestweekever and the prizes are sick. I loved this film because Mogli reminds me of my mischevious niece and I'm her Baloo.

I can't believe how much Ninja Week has grown. The first year I participated, it was pretty awesome but each year I'm surprised at just how many member giveaways there are.

Status
Not open for further replies.