[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's ES GIVEAWAY!! (2/3)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CLICK HERE

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've got a TRIO of giveaways that have been kindly donated to HDN from Entertainment Store (ES).

Part 2 of 3 Prize: Natural Born Killers x2 copies (x2 winners)

51332412_180x180_1.jpg

All you have to do to win this is:

1) Post a picture of your steelbook/Digibook/Digipack film related to previous posters actor/actress nomination! (include your HDN name in picture)

2) Then you post an Actor/Actress from the same film

Example:

(if above said Woody Harrelson, i'd post)

1)
qJePshrcTa9bwdkd7pDL6YXZydDUA66b-wYZQzXoz4Q=w348-h400

2) Juliette Lewis

(You cannot nominate the same actor/actress twice!!)

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 5 x entries per ninja (separate post #s)
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name at time of entering comp
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs. (TBC)
4) Include your HDN name to your picture
5) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
6) You cannot nominate an actor/actress thats already been used!

Entries will close Tuesday 24th December @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :oohyeah:

David

Last edited:
I do not have a film with this dude in it. Can I have an easier one please. Like a stallone request, or pam grier! Help!

Ok i dont know if this counts but looking at Channing Tatum's IMDB page, it shows him having an extra role in War of the Worlds (boy in church :hilarious:). (Sorry about it being an attachment im being a complete noob and can't seem to post the picture like the others).

1) WoW.jpg

2) Tom Cruise

1)
FcrklkZ.jpg

2) Chloë Grace Moretz

Don't need NBK, but wanted to play and qualify for your 3rd giveaway! So if I happen to win, you can pass it on to someone else. Thanks for the give aways Sir Naughtius!

Last edited: