[WINNERS CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series 2017 - Captain America or Avenger #016

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Post a picture of your favorite Captain America or Avenger and name the artist that does your favorite version. TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN - You will get both steelbooks!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Have to say Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr Strange was an inspired choice.
images.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Not sure if my English is being put to test there but... this is what I understood: My favorite character from Avengers is Hulk. And the artist and has done my favorite version is Manarama.

bb1657ca2b1a82bf8b81e3be771db0c1-d1g56jq.jpg

Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Ninja week

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Post a picture of your favorite Captain America or Avenger and name the artist that does your favorite version. TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN - You will get both steelbooks!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.
@apsmith21 Another Give-Away!? :OMG: SWEET! :hungry: Thanks Andy :thumbs:

Favorite Avenger and the artist responsible for it is: Black Widow (of course :drool: :hungry:) and Andy Park is the artist :photo:
andy park black widow 1.JPG
andy park black widow 3.JPG

andy park black widow 4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.