[WINNERS CHOSEN] [Challenge Coin] How to grow your favorite section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Do you have a favorite section that is under-visited and needs growing?

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Post a constructive suggestion on how to grow your favorite or under-visited section of HDN forums.

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 7 random winners from all the replies in this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

SEVEN (7) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of SEVEN winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

I'm not sure it's the right thing you're expecting but...here it is...
Recently I wanted to update my trade thread and I didn't find icon for zavvi in the retailer emoticon section.
To have the possibility of adding some icons, by submitting or via another way, should be a good thing I think.
An easier soltuion to find 'X' member trade thread should be a good thing too imo.

Reactions: mlmaier84
My favorite section that is under-visited and needs grow is Posters and Art

Constructive suggestion on how to grow your favorite or under-visited section of HDN forums: have a dedicated person to manage this forum. Posted news about new release, can be copied from 411 posters or omg posters. Or develop the forum to be as popular as expresso beans.

The community collection section that has a LOT of FANTASTIC member collections but do not have thire own award :pain:.

Frozen , Hunger Games Godzilla and yes Pacific Rim . All begging for thire own icon and recognition :naughty:.

Hope that makes sence . Thanks for the chance YOU AMAZING Mods :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
My favorite section that is blu-ray steelbook. This place is awesome, I can find them everything about steelbooks. Nowhere is there a better place on internet.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

For the longest time I've felt that MetalPak should have its own section, Like SteelBook & Slipcover. It is currently in the Collectors & Limited editions section.

If MetalPak were given its own section on the main forum list under Blu Ray & Movie Collectable, it would get more attention and be a bit more accessible.

HDN ROCKS! THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY! :)
image.jpg

music section.

would be cool if someone could post reviews of new and upcoming albums.

When I try th search on my phone with tappatalk, it always comes back with just a few search results, non relevant results or non at all, maybe this can be looked at!

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

In the Collectibles section, if we could have an sponsored giveway by a company like Sideshow Collectibles each couples of months for the most active members (those with more posts, threads, ratings), I believe the section's appeal would grow a lot.

My favorite section that is under-visited and needs growing is the FuturePak-Section.
This section should be listed right after the Steelbook-Section.:)

Reactions: harry
I love the poster section but informations and releases dates are very rare. Most of the time the poster is sold out when news are posted there. For me as a poster newbie and as one who don't got FB and Twitter I don't have a chance to buy a Mondo at release. So I would love to see more informations and releases dates there that I can be prepared when sh+t hits the fan :hungry:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
It isn't a section yet but I would love to see a small home theatre section, I understand HDN's focus isn't around the he theatre but with the movie passion generally comes to awesome HT passion as well. it would be awesome to get some product reviews, suggestions and advice going.

Thanks HDN!

My favorite section is the Slipcover section. I don't know what I can do to help improve it since there aren't too many fellow collectors who have the same appreciation of the paper jacket. I think I could start inviting some of my friends at other forums.

The 'what steelbook would you like to be made' section
I would like to see more interaction with retailers and studios
.. But I understand that is down to the studios and retailers to take more interest in us collectors here at hdn.. But I think a lot of stuff we talk about in those threads do get made, but I'm unsure how much of that is coincidence. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
My favorite section is: Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions
I have no idea how to improve perfection ;) I mean it is going smoothly and everything is easy to find :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I love a lot of different sections, but I feel like the trailer/upcoming movies thread needs more love!

Maybe posting some free movie tickets as a giveaway will increase the traffic. Hmmm...may have to give that a try!

Reactions: Flloydo
My section is the DVD G1 steelbook section - I've become very addicted to hunting the UK releases down and have about 30 now. Some are harder to find than others and some are very beautiful in hand.
I'd love to see (and it may exist, just haven't found it) a trade section for these - where collectors can trade like for like.
A lot of them are relatively inexpensive and I often find doubles in my travels - knowing someone may be looking for that steel, I'd pick it up and help a brother Ninja out.

I would like to see more mebers get involved in the Poster & Art section.
Maybe when threads are created for the new Mondo X Steelbooks the link to the original poster can be added to the OP as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.