[WINNERS CHOSEN][Challenge Coin] Which Movie is your top choice for a Steelbook (and Share artwork!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: All you have to do is tell us which movie is your top choice for a Steelbook and share artwork. You must add a picture to your post to be entered into the giveaway!

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

Ive been saying it for years and years and months and days and hours and minutes and seconds and even split seconds!

Bring the Shadow!!!!!! :D
uk2DdXqdGiFfF5PrvvadQHKES1o.jpg

Super cool giveaway!!Thanks

I'm a horror buff so Halloween

halloween-michael-myers-mondo-movie-poster-by-ken-taylor.jpg

I'd have him on the front and the back of the steel book would be the trees.

Inside
halloween-jamie-lee-curtis-tony-moran-as-michael-myers-1978.jpg

Gotta go with an all time classic. Even though I snagged it during Black Friday for $3 in amaray, I'd still love a steelbook for The Sandlot

_1361397625.jpg

Just about every movie I really like that I can think of already has a Steelbook, so I'm going to go with something I enjoyed quite some time ago now.

The Hole (2001)

The Hole.jpg

I don't think it's all that well known, but it's a UK film I thought it was well done.

Last edited:
I think Paranoiac could be pretty cool if they just removed some of the distracting text on the front cover..
big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.