WINNERS CHOSEN!! [Challenge Coin] Your HDN movie recommendation (Under appreciated films)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Hey forum members, now you've got a taste for ninja week, show us what you have!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: To enter simply tell us your HDN movie reccomendation of films which you think are under appreciated.

Q: How many winners are there?
A: We'll choose 1 random winner daily from all the replies on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS GET A COIN. A group of FIVE winners will be picked from all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

full

full

ENTRANTS
1. @charleybusko
2. @denizen
3. @Asopp **WINNER**
4. @bigwednesday0
5. @nefilim
6. @meaner
7. @harry
8. @justboy
9. @Scary Hair
10. @lomadu **WINNER**
11. @spass
12. @mnementh
13. @PunkNinja
14. @Kuzco
15. @rj531
16. @galareta2332
17. @monsterzebra
18. @vurt
19. @Hooch
20. @spawnshop
21. @crossbow
22. @entreri
23. @terry44 **WINNER**
24. @whysoserious?
25. @dan8885
26. @urotsu
27. @Raimi
28. @perchut
29. @ocielz
30. @tristar6
31. @NoDingsNoScratches **WINNER**
32. @dfoles
33. @metal hunter
34. @a1helios
35. @Towser
36. @wjasoncul
37. @Jericho
38. @frankfish44
39. @jbsolo
40. @dominic
41. @Ricardo13
42. @Paulapips
43. @bloodsnake007
44. @C.C. 95
45. @fishcp2
46. @Ask
47. @jackanape
48. @mmz41
49. @tokaman
50. @yurydalkou
51. @UpsetSmiley
52. @pdbluray
53. @jono3000
54. @scorpius
55. @chunk
56. @ricster
57. @pi2loc
58. @Shadow of Light
59. @George Pearce
60. @deeii
61. @Bubba Fatt
62. @naelst
63. @jcm
64. @Ever Villalobos
65. @Marco86
66. @bigfub
67. @navydavey
68. @KeyserSoze30
69. @Dexter Skelter
70. @MGD
71. @Travis Bickle
72. @shejon01
73. @Sniffer
74. @bealay
75. @PKAVFC
76. @bantha11
77. @xxquartzxx
78. @stinkofdefeat
79. @j4c0
80. @Buffalo MX **WINNER**
81. @Bluprint
82. @bat_country
83. @KD Scorp
84. @Miffed
85. @zoneism
86. @djprodikis
87. @hiphopnrap
88. @huggy2k4
89. @Outlaw1986
90. @psychoscot
91. @altermann
92. @matton
93. @bigdaygt

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: What's the challenge?
A: To enter simply tell us your HDN movie reccomendation of films which you think are under appreciated.

I sincerely believe the hunger games is under appreciated. The well thought out storyline and the rebellion against the capitol seems to be ignored by many, but hated by most. I myself, love the whole aspect, where things aren't like battle royale with guns and machine guns and explosives.... okay maybe there was one explosive, lol
The whole storyline from the ground up is just brilliant with some stunning graphics along the way.

tired and quite drunk so cant do anything fancy like adding puictures etc to this post, you'll be damn lucky if everything is seplt right!
not sure if they would be most under rated films as people i know love them but i think these 3 films should have had farm ore recognition.

Now you see me - loved this film, very clever, a bit different kept you guessing and i thought it was bloody brilliant.
Titan AE: one of my favourite animated movies, apparently it cost so much to produce it close the animation at Fox movies but i thought it was great.
Dredd -I have seen a lot of people put this filmm so dont need to say any more but come on SEQUEL PLEASE!!!!

thanks for the give away
B
aka Miffed!!!

Thanks for the giveaway. Good luck to everyone trying to obtain one of these cool coins :thumbs:

I reckon that 'The Jacket' was a pretty cool movie which never really gets any recognition. And '21 Grams' was another which I'd recommend. Then there's 'Into The Wild'...

Has To Be 'Juice'
Juice_(1992).jpg
2Pac's Debut and A Real Underrated Movie..Plus its One of only 5 DVD's I Still own..
Thanks For Tha Comp..

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. I love that movie and it has not even gotten a blu ray release yet and most people I know when I mention that movie they have not heard of it.

Many teen movies definitely seem to be viewed in higher regard than this film such as American Pie etc but for out and out laughs this film just kills me. I've recommended it over the years to friends and they have found it as equally funny as myself. It just ticks every box on what I want from this type of film, cute girls, sarcy guys, brilliant one liners, crazy antics and of course the must have boobs shot!

Out of all the teen movies that have come out since American Pie I would rate this over all of them, the lines are funnier and the writing far sharper than a film of this nature should have. I will add that some Americans might not find it as funny as us Europeans as it seems to have been written in a style that shows what Europeans think Americans think of us rather than just what Americans think of us, for that reason I find it even funnier as they really have got the stereotypes to absolute perfection.

I cannot rate this film highly enough, for a laughter filled drunk/stoned Friday night with friends you cannot go wrong with this film. It is such a shame that it gets looked over by many other in my opinion inferior teen films.

Oh and keep an eye out for the serious A lister cameo ..... Oh and you WILL be humming it's signature song for weeks afterwards.

For me going back quite a ways, but probably Brotherhood of the Wolf
Brotherhood-of-the-Wolf.jpg

Introduced to it by a friend probably 10 years ago and really enjoyed it- and there is a great slipbox version from Korea (thinking this could have been my suggestion for needing a steelbook as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.