[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

I would like KimchiDVD to release a premium edition of Along With The Gods

It should contain a dual language booklet (very important) and a replica token from the movie

Thanks for the giveaway :)

I would love to see kimchi do a Premium release of Stargate. With Great Slips, Lenticular, Full slip and even interchangeable slips showing the Gate etc. Also would be cool to include a replica of the gate ring with all the symbols in detail ;)
Theres alot they can do with this release and a much deserved release to get the SPECIAL Treatment.

Midnight Run

WEA Steelbook, full slip and killer Kimchi lenticular plus some "government issue" sunglasses as extras :D

Thanks for the giveaway, i would want Kimchi to release a premium version of one of my favourite Jackie Chan films Project A.
A lenticular version with full gloss and embossing on the steel would be great.

Would love to see a KimichiDVD release of Stephen King’s - The Mist.

Would like it to contain a booklet of all creatures in the movie, a pull out poster of pure mist and a miniature figure of an item from the superstore in the movie!

No Country For Old Men - How cool would that be? There's quite some interesting artwork out there. KimchiDVD/The Blu could do some of their magic, and create a package that would make collectors turn their heads. Full Slip edition(s) would suffice - thank you, Tony! ;)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:
I'm hoping that they are planning a release for Annihilation.
I've not seen it yet but the trailer gives me goosebumps!

I think the Assassination of Jesse James would be a great fit for a Kimchi exclusive, and especially knowing their fantastic slips!

Thanks for the chance at this :)

City Of God

Please with art cards, booklet and photos. And Boxset if possible. :)

Great giveaway! Thank you @cooey

1. Done
2. Inception - with lenticular slips changing from real to dream state + of course s replica of the totem
3. One of Nolans best imo:

Thanks for the giveaway

Definitely Deadpool 2, something WEA would be super special, cards for sure, Lenti a must....

I think that KIMCHIDVD should tackle How to Train Your Dragon 2- considering that the first film already has a Premium Package and because a Lenti of Toothless Flying through the clouds would look utterly spectacular! I think a little booklet or art cards in the style of this world's "Book of Dragons" would be something special- maybe even worthy of being framed, themselves!

Thank you for the spectacular Giveaway!

Indeed this is a great giveaway.
I'd love to see they releasing MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT - in a double lenti slip, with booklet and characters cards.

Good luck to all participants.
Cheers!

I'd love to see a premium version of The Prestige. With the 4K disc being released, maybe there's hope!

Kimchi certainly knows how lay on a proper full slip treatment. A booklet for heft and a nice lenti slip to pair with it would be ace!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love to see them do a premium release of the movie Sling Blade! A very underrated movie with a great performance by Billy Bob Thorton.
As far as extras go, cards, booklet, double-lenti, and maybe they can even pack in a Sling Blade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.