[WINNERS CHOSEN] Win a chance to purchase an Elite Squad Viva Metalbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Have you been considering purchasing a premium hidefninja membership?

Yes? Well now is your chance to jump in and get something in addition to your membership.

Any brand new premium ninja member that joins from today (December 22, 2012) and January 22, 2013 will have an opportunity to purchase an Elite Squad Viva Metal Box.

TWO winning entries will be chosen at random from all new subscription members.

View attachment 22799

Not sure if you want to be a premium member? Read all about it at this thread.

And remember to post on this thread to let us know you just purchased your premium membership!

Thanks and good luck!

New members elgible -

1) liammurphy1985
2) spartan
3) Stevemartin
4) bgmat58
5) fishcp2
6) wootball

Last edited:
Perhaps folks are still on vacation away from their phones/laptops and also maybe procrastinating a little until after the new year or the next pay day.

Reactions: Ricker
Can any ninja tell me the "benefit" of becoming a full-fledged member? I'd certainly sign up if it guaranteed me a spot to purchase this release but I'd be bummed if I signed up for that purpose only and didn't "win".

Can any ninja tell me the "benefit" of becoming a full-fledged member? I'd certainly sign up if it guaranteed me a spot to purchase this release but I'd be bummed if I signed up for that purpose only and didn't "win".

If you haven't read this thread already, that's a good place to start.

Ninja members can speak more to the specifics however, I'd rather let folks weigh in on their own without me "tooting" the site's horn.

The way this one is going, you might get one no matter what. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: bgmat58
Finally joined brotherhood.
Put my name on a list please. I decided to join recently and now this opportunity. I forgot for a while about Elite squad vmb and missed GB. Well maybe I will have a luck in this draw

Reactions: Top_cat2
LAST CALL!

Did anyone that recently join as a ninja member in the specified time frame above (Dec 22 2012 - Jan 22 2013) not make the list that WANTED TO?

Let me know and spots will be awarded by Friday of this week.

Thank you.

Reactions: bgmat58
Add me to the list, please! I became a ninja a couple weeks ago. And I'm crazy about having missed the GB for this Viva, I must win it! :ohno:

I signed up on the 22nd - am I eligible?

sure! I'll give members one last chance - end of today - if you were a NEW premium member in the time specified, I'll add you to the list for the drawing.

tick tock

Status
Not open for further replies.