[WISHLIST] Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook

Which Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone. We need your feedback.
I would like to pitch Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook for the first time on Blu-ray to Warner but I need some feedback on which art is your favorite and would be the first one you would add to your collection

iron-jpg.109722

Here's the different pieces of art:
1.DKNGIron Giant DKNG.jpg
2.Laurent DurjeuxIron Giant Laurent Durieux.jpeg
3.Mike MitchellIron Giant Mike Mitchell.jpeg
4. Kevin TongIRON_GIANT snollygoster.jpg @Snollygoster for making the last mockup :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone. We need your feedback.
I would like to pitch Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook for the first time on Blu-ray to Warner but I need some feedback on which art is your favorite and would be the first one you would add to your collection

irongiant-jpg.109604

Here's the different pieces of art:
1.DKNGView attachment 109598
2.Laurent DurjeuxView attachment 109599
3.Mike MitchellView attachment 109600
4. Kevin TongView attachment 109601 @Snollygoster for making the last mockup :)

Umm..haha this is a joke right? Make us choose, well I choose all of them! Seriously, i'd put money on all of them, wouldn't hesitate one bit. Number 4 though is the best imo.

This was a tough choice, but I voted for DKNG.
I don't think it's my favourite poster of the four (that would be Tong's) but I think it looked best as a steelbook in the mock ups.

They're all fantastic in my opinion. All four have a great vintage thing going on, and I think all four would look great.

DKNG: The most striking and I think might be the one that looks the nicest as a Steelbook
Darjeux: Best colours of the four and reminds me of those old forest fire prevention posters (not a bad thing)
Mitchell: I think this is the most interesting . Old school sci-fi/horror poster vibe.
Tong: I like the vintage toy box style design, but out of the four I think it might be my least favourite.

I had to go with the first one by DKNG, but honestly, I'd take any one. I just really want THE IRON GIANT on Blu-ray! Considering the rise of both Vin Diesel and Brad Bird, it's shocking that this hasn't been released on Blu yet.