Wolverine France Blu-Ray Steelbook 2nd Chance Giveway (Concluded)

How do you typically purchase Steelbook™

Votes: 130 90.3%
  • Major Retailer

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Trade

Votes: 20 13.9%

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Major Retailer

• Trade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of my Steelbook purchases are online, but then living in the United States, there aren't many Steelbooks to be had at major retailers.

I absolutely agree with you. American audiences deserve better - why is it that a movie like Captain America gets a better release in every other developed country except the one which hosts the story? Ditto with X-Men: FC, Kill Bill, and other US releases which pale in comparison with their overseas counterparts.

While I prepare for the day that Hollywood finally makes this committment to American audiences, I appreciate the efforts which sites like yours offers in our efforts to learn about and secure these special releases.

Great giveaway just missed out on this on ebay. Do most of my buying from there but found out it is a hell of a lot cheaper contacting people on here atleast this way you know you are getting a new mint steely.

Almost always online, have just joined the forum today as i have begun on the slippery slope of wanting steelbooks...friends keept telling me i have lost my mind to pay so much for a "shiny packaging" lol

I bought Scarface ST at Best Buy, w/tax 13 plus bucks.
got Scarface ST from Amazon.com (w/free ship) 12.99.
go figure!!!

I get mine mostly on the Amazon's and ebay, but all so the FS one are close so that make some pickups cheaper and without damage. I find tho that Amazon.de is far best for shipping steelbooks, all come in bubble wrap.

Combination of different places these days; Amazon, both in the UK and abroad, various other online retailers, HMV, Play, JSDVD, Zavvi; members from this brilliant community :scat: and of course eBay!! EEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.