China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone advise how long it takes HDzeta to dispatch?
Got the Suicide Squad Joker lenti as a first time purchase from the website last week and the status has stayed as ‘payment success’.....no tracking number or mail so far.....

Cheers

Can anyone advise how long it takes HDzeta to dispatch?
Got the Suicide Squad Joker lenti as a first time purchase from the website last week and the status has stayed as ‘payment success’.....no tracking number or mail so far.....

Cheers

Payment success is their terms of saying your order is confirmed. They are usually pretty quick in sending orders out. If you PM @wxlinkswd woth your order number he can check for you

With the glut of Wonder Woman steels already on the market, I’m not surprised Manta and ‘zeta were bearish when calculating their print runs. I bet they could’ve safely done 2500 a piece, but they’ve both been burned by over-estimates before (especially Manta).

I don’t know what their margins are, but I’d wager it’s much more profitable for them to sell out a 2K run than to sell 3700 of a 4K run and have to eat 300 unsold copies.

With the glut of Wonder Woman steels already on the market, I’m not surprised Manta and ‘zeta were bearish when calculating their print runs. I bet they could’ve safely done 2500 a piece, but they’ve both been burned by over-estimates before (especially Manta).

I don’t know what their margins are, but I’d wager it’s much more profitable for them to sell out a 2K run than to sell 3700 of a 4K run and have to eat 300 unsold copies.

I agree with your logic.

- only because you havn't problems yet with a credit card in their online shop doesn't mean for all the other members here everything is going well too. We have enough examples for this here in past on the Forum
- sure you are protected when you have a credit card. But at least with my bank here in Germany i have to complain to the police first when i have an unauthorised direct debit. What an effort.....
- besides the fact that the GB starts early HDZeta is responsible for the (looooow) GB allocation and not HDN...and i would like to know why we got these low numbers

Well, that stinks the way you have to call the police for a BANK card Issue in Germany and thankfully in the US the process to do a credit card reversal and report fraud is super easy. The banks will even Instantly refund your account before they begin investigating and after 90 days they decide if you keep the refund or if you are lying they will find out and take the money back out of your account. Any issue I ever had I got the money back easily and no worries of ever being scammed with the way our banks in the states operate. I'm sorry it so difficult in Germany to report petty bank card issues.

You say Zeta is responsible for giving the low GB allocation and I am wondering why are they responsible? Seriously, Zeta is a business and just because HDN has some type of agreement with them to allocate some copies to some Forum Collector sites doesn't make it their fault if they only decide to send 30 copies. I feel in my opinion that any copies allocated to HDN Or any other site hosting GB's should feel grateful they got any at all. Because HDN does GB's you feel entitled they should recvieve more, but guess what it's not HDN that is the retail shop making these and it is HDzeta, so however many they decide to send to HDN, just be grateful. It's cool that HDN tries to make it a smooth ordering process for collectors to get through them that may have issues with Zeta's site.

As you can see they still Sold Out, so they have no obligation to have to send more then 30 on a low print run and can allocate their product however they want. If you really want something then go straight to the source and figure a way to make it work. Here is some advice to do a international purchase is do not use your Own Credit card, but buy a pre-paid debit card, put money on it for that one transaction, only add funds for the purchase and then you won't have to worry issues of your info being stolen . Also, pre-paid cards can not be DECLINED no matter what as long as sufficient funds are deposited on it. So No Bank Card Blocks for suspicious activity and losing out on your order.

These forum GB's are getting collectors spoiled and guess what in the world of collecting nothing is guaranteed to get you that item and now that more people learn about companies that exist like Zeta it will make it harder for collectors part of these Groups to get them at retail.

Many people have no issues ordering straight from their site and I'm sorry if you feel like a GB is better to do the transaction and HDN charge you a fee, then go right ahead and maybe their will be only 30 or maybe you get lucky and they allocate more like past GB's.... As companies get more popular you can bet that HDN will have this new trend begin in not getting high allocations for huge releases and this is my prediction. Or, maybe they will get higher amounts for future releases, but any amount that HDN gets just be grateful their are forum groups like this that give an opportunity to some collectors that might find it easier to use HDN as the middleman to have a chance to get it through them. For me, I don't understand using a GB and I like dealing with the actual company as I never had a issue with them and most issues I feel can be resolved unless, you are in Germany and have to report your transaction to the Police...

No offense, but whoever made that law In Germany should be FIRED instantly. What can the police do that the Bank can't when the bank is the one with all your transaction history and can easily refund you if something suspicious arises and makes no sense why they would need the customer to involve the police when that is the Banks responsibility to communicate to the authorities.. We have to call the police in the US when something is stolen, but if it's Bank related then they handle it and they do not leave it on the customer to take those extra steps that the Bank is suppose to do. I would be pretty pissed as a collector in Germany, sorry.

Sorry, this is my summarization and if some here are too lazy to read my post or it doesn't interest them then cool, but I enjoy sharing to the other members that find it interesting and thanks.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
giphy.gif

A guide to scalping right there folks

Hilarious! Actually, it's not intended to be a guide for scalping and just knowledge to spread for people interested in some facts. I'm not a scalper and never will be. Collector 4 Life!

Funny GIF, I love the Simpsons! Ok, so sometimes I write a lot and will try to "Wrap it up" faster.
I have a lot to say, but I will do my best to keep posts shorter since some people can't focus there ADD on more then one paragraph. (Kiddin' ✌️) I can't make any promises though. :p

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: A&Tfilms
Hilarious! Actually, it's not intended to be a guide for scalping and just knowledge to spread for people interested in some facts. I'm not a scalper and never will be. Collector 4 Life!

I wasn't saying you're a scalper but you basically laid out the dos and don'ts of reselling

We don't know what to expect from the steelbook in terms of finish, right? So here is my prediction straight from the crystal ball: it's going to be flossy! (Flat+glossy) :p:D;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
We don't know what to expect from the steelbook in terms of finish, right? So here is my prediction straight from the crystal ball: it's going to be flossy! (Flat+glossy) :p:D;)
That reminds me I need to floss more often. I eat too much junk food as comfort food when I get anxious about missing out on group buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.