China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is impossible but HDZeta have increased the print run for some of their Silver Label Series. Not sure if they have done the same with Gold Labels.

$265 plus shipping. Is it the #1 reseller or #2 lol?

:D number 1 reseller aka the "bussinessman" :hilarious: has it for 299 plus shipping, dunno who is the number 2 reseller though :hilarious:

I see one double lenti on auction for 78 quids already and it´s ending in 4 days...

Nothing is impossible but HDZeta have increased the print run for some of their Silver Label Series. Not sure if they have done the same with Gold Labels.

$265 plus shipping. Is it the #1 reseller or #2 lol?

OK I admit I'm a little confused now. Sounds like you're in favour of low print runs as long as people don't resell them at a large profit and adds value to your purchase and against high print runs where everybody can have one - because it devalues the product for you?

Is this the main goal for most people for collecting so called "premium editions"?

• Thanks
Reactions: icharlie17
:D number 1 reseller aka the "bussinessman" :hilarious: has it for 299 plus shipping, dunno who is the number 2 reseller though :hilarious:

I see one double lenti on auction for 78 quids already and it´s ending in 4 days...

Must be an inside joke because I don't know who the #1 and #2 resellers are.
But I'm guessing they aren't allowed to be mentioned by name.

So why refer to them at all? I'm just curious.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Covcraig
A somewhat hypothetical question, but at this point, wouldn't it still be possible for HDzeta to increase the overall print run for this release?
I mean the last days plus Manta Lab's pre-order have clearly shown how much interest there is in premium editions for this movie. I'm sure HDzeta could easily sell another 1.000 copies or even more in various editions (if this quantity was possible to order from Scanavo, idk). Or do you think there's another reason behind the comparatively low number of only 2.000 steelbooks from both Manta and HDzeta? Past Warner releases would suggest they weren't too prohibitive in this matter (e.g. Mad Max: Fury Road). So why would they limit Wonder Woman so much when they knew it would sell like hot cakes?
This could have been so much less of a mess if only HDzeta had opted for a larger overall print run. With prices for secondary market copies going through the roof, please don't give me the talk of "desirability" etc. I'm fairly certain the majority of people don't care about numbers. They'd much rather have a copy at hand than see copies go for silly money at various places.

FYI: The boxset is available for $265 plus shipping at a certain eBay seller's store. This is nuts!

Honestly, If they did put out another print run, they would definitely piss off a lot of people who feel quite lucky they managed to get hold of a rarity.

Same thing happened with Blufans Doctor Strange. At the point in time when all Group Buys have passed Blufans had said it was too late to increase the print run (everything is already ordered/being shipped/ put together etc... ie: Steels, Slips, Lenticulars, Labels, numbering cards, Folders, Multiples Bonus Items etc... The only thing they thought of doing was to make a 2nd release for Doctor Strange with a Different WEA steel and also do a 2000 Print Run for the second release (as they already sold out 2000 Units for first release).

However members strongly voiced their opinion as not being a good idea because all of it would happen all over again(even the ones who missed were strongly against Blufans doing a 2nd release for DS). The same thing would happen all over again. The same who secured a box or an edition will still want to have the 2nd release of WW and members will be in the same boat as they are right now. It is too late to increase such an Extensive WEA Release with so many parts at that point in time. When they increase their silver line it is easier as it is ''WWA Steel'' and not that involving(only 1 edition) and when they do increase from 300 to 500 units it happens well before any pre-order take place.

Last edited:
I'm still disappointed I didn't get the double, especially how it happened, but I have definitely come to accept thaf I am still lucky to have the Manta Lab version coming and if I get lucky and get one of these too down the road, great.

If not, I hope the "problems" are fixed in the future and that everybody else who got a copy of this enjoys theirs.

Same thing happened with Blufans Doctor Strange. At the point in time when all Group Buys have passed Blufans had said it was too late to increase the print run (everything is already ordered/being shipped/ put together etc... ie: Steels, Slips, Lenticulars, Labels, numbering cards, Folders, Multiples Bonus Items etc... The only thing they thought of doing was to make a 2nd release for Doctor Strange with a Different WEA steel and also do a 2000 Print Run for the second release (as they already sold out 2000 Units for first release).

However members strongly voiced their opinion as not being a good idea because all of it would happen all over again(even the ones who missed were strongly against Blufans doing a 2nd release for DS). The same thing would happen all over again. The same who secured a box or an edition will still want to have the 2nd release of WW and members will be in the same boat as they are right now. It is too late to increase such an Extensive WEA Release with so many parts at that point in time. When they increase their silver line it is easier as it is ''WWA Steel'' and not that involving(only 1 edition) and when they do increase from 300 to 500 units it happens well before any pre-order take place.

This. And that actually has been proven by the fact that the Manta and HDZETA releases sold out in a matter of seconds and minutes, repectively.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Yes there is. Just look at the Rogue One GB. Enough copies for everyone who wants one. Nobody loses. Everybody wins.

This only happened because of the ''Doctor Strange Instant Sold Out'', they increased the print run of this future release to 3500(or 4000) but Blufans will slowly go back towards their 2000 limited edition releases. From What I am seeing, it looks like there is ''more and more'' WEA edition turning around the 2000 Print Runs.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
This only happened because of the ''Doctor Strange Instant Sold Out'', they increased the print run of this future release to 3500(or 4000) but Blufans will slowly go back towards their 2000 limited edition releases. From What I am seeing, it looks like there is ''more and more'' WEA edition turning around the 2000 Print Runs.

I think the Blufans TFA was a 4k run so it makes sense this one has a higher print run too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

They increased the print-run of the Accountant after the GBs :meh:

I think the Blufans TFA was a 4k run so it makes sense this one has a higher print run too.

Yes it was 3500 print run you are right. But they may switch back and forth, I have so many 2000 print run releases from Blufans... why did they just do a 2000 print for Doctor Strange ? they must have known that it was going to sell quickly. There might be something going on in the back end limiting some releases as some of it don't seem to add up.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
They increased the print-run of the Accountant after the GBs :meh:

It was during the GB for this release that they increased the print run. Print run was 300: they allocated 50 copies for GB (same day said they would contact the movie company to see if they could add another 200 copies) and the day after allocated an additional 70 copies to the GB. I think it's the only instance they did so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.