China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who Controls the Group Buy when it goes Live? From my understanding it is HDN that does the GB and is operated by HDN And on them if they started the Group Buy early, how is that HDZeta’s fault and the GB is not their problem? I never had issues with getting it straight from the source and Most banks if something suspicious happens with your info you are protected and if you are aware of your accounts it can be resolved simply if your info is compromised. A Credit Card reversal is very easy if someone tried to scam you and ordering straight from Zeta I can say they never stole my Credit card info so no Problems with Zeta.

Also, if you collect anything else besides Steelbooks you will see that many HOT items when ordering online will Crash a Website! The HDZeta Site did not crash during the WW release, and just operated slowly. With patience it was working as I did not keep refreshing, but many people refreshed millions of times making things slower. If you have fast internet then you would get through on their site. It is common that many websites have technical issues as the Collectible and flipping market continues to grow.

For example, LEGO recently released the Millennium Falcon and the largest Toy Company in the World had their Site even crash. Resulting, in many frustrated customers... But, are they never going to shop with Lego again because their website crashed, maybe some will stop buying from them and many will still shop with them! Plus, little kids growing up into the same hobby whether its steelbook collecting or Lego or whatever you collect there will always be new comers trying to track down certain items they missed out on... Nike site crashes for Jordan releases, Apple Site has crashed for iphone, Lego Site crash and the list goes on as well as it will be a long time before companies can support crazy huge servers for endless traffic.

Of course most those sets on Ebay wont sell right now for the inflated cost because the release just happened and the reason a quick flip will not yelid a high return unless they get someone in desperation mode.. But, after some time passes and not many on the aftermarket someone that is in search of it will pay that after cost.. It wouldnt make sense to buy it now at the high price when laymen flippers try to flip fast and if you understand the aftermarket then I guarantee if you sold this WW set you will definitely get higher then the retail if you do it at the right time. Plus, there are many out there willing to pay a higher cost outside of Ebay and I even know people that I met that have lots of expendable cash see something they like, do no research and flat out buy it not caring of the cost...

Believe it or not, but I see all kinds of spenders and to someone that has a lot of money (Not Me) buys it not worrying how much cheaper it might be somewhere else because its all about convenience to them.. Its like someone that goes to shop in the states at CVS you are paying more for the same product because of convenience knowing Walmart is down the road and cheaper, but if you can afford it then you go to CVS and pay more for it being closer.

Maybe, people that are aware in the steelbook community that budget every penny so they can keep up with releases they want are smart by not giving into a aftermarket price, but the truth is yes down the road people might dump it for cheaper on Ebay for all kinds of reasons as one of you might score a deal, but there will be as well some people that understand how to sell it off of ebay to some big spenders by networking. If I was ever going to sell my WW set sorry its not going to be on Ebay and it is done locally near Miami where like I said many wealthy people come to this area and is pretty easy to sell items like this marked up due to the convenience it brings them.

I had to downsize my collection unfortunately and free apps I used to locate local people and over the years I know many collectors that always offer me a lot for my things so I think if I ever get into a jam I would say WW would be one of those items that can get me more,

Also, when you know many collectors besides ebay it is not hard to sell this for more! I will not sell mine because I honestly dont care to make what maybe an Extra 100-200 from it when I have things worth way more it makes it more of a rare item to enjoy and not sell.. Now money does talk and if someone was like i will give you 2k for it then I would have to probably let it go but other then some crazy high price is set for me I just wont sell..

Many flippers have a huge inventory, so they can afford to keep things listed on ebay for months even years before it sells at a higher price but since they have so much inventory it all adds up for them.

When you deal with amateur flippers is the best time you can score a deal with little mark up. Quick flippers get impatient, scared and when they think they wont sell it fast they drop the price keeping it with a reasonable mark up.

The Super High Demanding items no company can ever truly predict . For instance, maybe in the past a lot of customers over seas never knew about HDZeta and recently discovered them increasing their customer base and each time making it a little harder to obtain a copy of such a small production run.

Maybe, in the past lets say their fan base was 2000 customers, but now in the present it has grown to 10,000 and the company not realizing how many more people are creating a higher demand for their products.

giphy.gif

A guide to scalping right there folks

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
luckiliy i got one, but sry, why would it be my fault if i didn't get one...yeah right i had to antizpate that the GB went early....seriously? :meh:(n)
Finished too here

I don't participate that much in GBs these days but I kept looking at HDZeta site an hour before the announced time as I anticipated them to go live early. Thankfully I was free for couple of hours around that time which made my hunting easier. Otherwise I would have missed but won't be moaning as that's the way it is.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Thanks to a couple of seriously awesome HD-Ninja's, I've been offered a Boxset at cost price! :OMG::woot: Can't ask for anymore than that given how this sh!t storm went down :joy::notworthy: HUGE thank you! :thumbs::thumbs: (You guys know who you are :naughty::kiss:)

There’s some good members on here!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Who Controls the Group Buy when it goes Live? From my understanding it is HDN that does the GB and is operated by HDN And on them if they started the Group Buy early, how is that HDZeta’s fault and the GB is not their problem? I never had issues with getting it straight from the source and Most banks if something suspicious happens with your info you are protected and if you are aware of your accounts it can be resolved simply if your info is compromised. A Credit Card reversal is very easy if someone tried to scam you and ordering straight from Zeta I can say they never stole my Credit card info so no Problems with Zeta.

Also, if you collect anything else besides Steelbooks you will see that many HOT items when ordering online will Crash a Website! The HDZeta Site did not crash during the WW release, and just operated slowly. With patience it was working as I did not keep refreshing, but many people refreshed millions of times making things slower. If you have fast internet then you would get through on their site. It is common that many websites have technical issues as the Collectible and flipping market continues to grow.

For example, LEGO recently released the Millennium Falcon and the largest Toy Company in the World had their Site even crash. Resulting, in many frustrated customers... But, are they never going to shop with Lego again because their website crashed, maybe some will stop buying from them and many will still shop with them! Plus, little kids growing up into the same hobby whether its steelbook collecting or Lego or whatever you collect there will always be new comers trying to track down certain items they missed out on... Nike site crashes for Jordan releases, Apple Site has crashed for iphone, Lego Site crash and the list goes on as well as it will be a long time before companies can support crazy huge servers for endless traffic.

Of course most those sets on Ebay wont sell right now for the inflated cost because the release just happened and the reason a quick flip will not yelid a high return unless they get someone in desperation mode.. But, after some time passes and not many on the aftermarket someone that is in search of it will pay that after cost.. It wouldnt make sense to buy it now at the high price when laymen flippers try to flip fast and if you understand the aftermarket then I guarantee if you sold this WW set you will definitely get higher then the retail if you do it at the right time. Plus, there are many out there willing to pay a higher cost outside of Ebay and I even know people that I met that have lots of expendable cash see something they like, do no research and flat out buy it not caring of the cost...

Believe it or not, but I see all kinds of spenders and to someone that has a lot of money (Not Me) buys it not worrying how much cheaper it might be somewhere else because its all about convenience to them.. Its like someone that goes to shop in the states at CVS you are paying more for the same product because of convenience knowing Walmart is down the road and cheaper, but if you can afford it then you go to CVS and pay more for it being closer.

Maybe, people that are aware in the steelbook community that budget every penny so they can keep up with releases they want are smart by not giving into a aftermarket price, but the truth is yes down the road people might dump it for cheaper on Ebay for all kinds of reasons as one of you might score a deal, but there will be as well some people that understand how to sell it off of ebay to some big spenders by networking. If I was ever going to sell my WW set sorry its not going to be on Ebay and it is done locally near Miami where like I said many wealthy people come to this area and is pretty easy to sell items like this marked up due to the convenience it brings them.

I had to downsize my collection unfortunately and free apps I used to locate local people and over the years I know many collectors that always offer me a lot for my things so I think if I ever get into a jam I would say WW would be one of those items that can get me more,

Also, when you know many collectors besides ebay it is not hard to sell this for more! I will not sell mine because I honestly dont care to make what maybe an Extra 100-200 from it when I have things worth way more it makes it more of a rare item to enjoy and not sell.. Now money does talk and if someone was like i will give you 2k for it then I would have to probably let it go but other then some crazy high price is set for me I just wont sell..

Many flippers have a huge inventory, so they can afford to keep things listed on ebay for months even years before it sells at a higher price but since they have so much inventory it all adds up for them.

When you deal with amateur flippers is the best time you can score a deal with little mark up. Quick flippers get impatient, scared and when they think they wont sell it fast they drop the price keeping it with a reasonable mark up.

The Super High Demanding items no company can ever truly predict . For instance, maybe in the past a lot of customers over seas never knew about HDZeta and recently discovered them increasing their customer base and each time making it a little harder to obtain a copy of such a small production run.

Maybe, in the past lets say their fan base was 2000 customers, but now in the present it has grown to 10,000 and the company not realizing how many more people are creating a higher demand for their products.

:sleep:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry

Homer-Listening-to-Flanders.gif

:p

I need a summary, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.