China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked all 71 tracking #'s from the GB ...7 are still UNscanned, that's ridiculous ...many got their packages and 7 are in the post office and waiting to be scanned.

My copy was at the airport last time I tracked it but was diverted to Connecticut and now has to backtrack its way to me in NYC. The Postal Service works in mysterious ways.

My manta edition has been sitting for 1 week in Hong Kong. Its just the way things are. Very typical to wait for any movement from anything out of china for a week or more for me.

My manta edition has been sitting for 1 week in Hong Kong. Its just the way things are. Very typical to wait for any movement from anything out of china for a week or more for me.
Same here. Got my box set from HDzeta today, but my OC from Manta has yet to leave HK. Most of my Manta orders arrive in about a week. Seems there’s a backlog of shipments on their way to the US.

I can't believe it, hdzeta pretends i don't ask for compensation due to scratches on both my steelbooks, they just won't answer at all about it.
Probably because as they said after seing the video it 's not a dammage at all, I'm pissed, I 'm thinking about not ordering steels from hdzeta
(manta at least allowed me to keep the faulty steel, but not hdzeta)

I can't believe it, hdzeta pretends i don't ask for compensation due to scratches on both my steelbooks, they just won't answer at all about it.
Probably because as they said after seing the video it 's not a dammage at all, I'm pissed, I 'm thinking about not ordering steels from hdzeta
(manta at least allowed me to keep the faulty steel, but not hdzeta)

That’s very poor customer service

Reactions: gaeljet
Just released you might have to turn your phone or PC sideways to view some!! :rofl: Tried to swap them over initially but uploaded them still the other way...nevermind

Still annoyed at the length of time that this has taken to be shipped......this has not happened to me before with a HDZeta release.

Just gotta hope it doesn’t get lost in the Xmas post!

Still annoyed at the length of time that this has taken to be shipped......this has not happened to me before with a HDZeta release.

Just gotta hope it doesn’t get lost in the Xmas post!

You sly dog you... I never even ordered this and one arrived this morning... from you!!

Thank you for the Christmas prezzie, and just in time too. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: KittyCat and cooey
Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones. Mine says "preparing for shipment". They must be applying an extra coat of gloss to my steelbooks so they don't get any scratches. Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.