China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there's a double lenti slip and two lenti slips ... so does that mean that two of 3 slips at least have only one lenti and the back art will have a different finish like the Fury Road lentis?

I was referring specifically to front covers. The fact that the two single-sided lenticulars have normal back covers is of no help. I wanted at least one complete item (any of the slips, the digibook, or the box) to be completely free of anything lenticular. Especially the box. I don't hate lenticulars, I actually like them--although I prefer standard full slips, about 30% of the slips I own are lenticular. But I cannot stand a one-click box with a lenti cover.

I was referring specifically to front covers. The fact that the two single-sided lenticulars have normal back covers is of no help. I wanted at least one complete item (any of the slips, the digibook, or the box) to be completely free of anything lenticular. Especially the box. I don't hate lenticulars, I actually like them--although I prefer standard full slips, about 30% of the slips I own are lenticular. But I cannot stand a one-click box with a lenti cover.
Well, it might not be of help to you but it is to me coz I prefer a nice full slip finish over lenti and if it's 2 single lentis than that means there's a chance the back will have holo foil or embossing or another cool finish. So far I always kinda assumed I'd have to deal with 3 double lentis and a lenti box. :rofl: Dunno why I had that impression. So hurray for 2 single lentis and the chance for to display something else but a lenti.

i wish they could also show us what's inside each package, i.e. booklet, art carts, etc... not only the box set tho...

They always provide beautyshots to display all that will be included in each of the editions. The Beautyshots must not be ready as if so they would have been already posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
I’m glad for the Lenti box. HD Zeta is the only premium company doing that. I can understand wanting the choice of a full slip though. It probably has to do with sales. I have over 80 premium steelbooks now and I have never purchased a Full Slip unless it came as part of a One-Click and I have sold most of those to recoup my costs.

I need a couple of clarifications here..some of us were thinking that the box set's price was really really good until you read the fine print...
First, is it true that the box set will only include two steelbooks?
Second, the 3D + 2D Lenticular slipbox (lasso pose) with the steelbook inside WILL NOT be included in the box set and is only available separately?
So basically, you will have to spend a minimum of 156 USD if you want the 3 different slipboxes with steelbooks inside...
Do I have this right?!?
Did HDZETA just pull a fast one...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
I need a couple of clarifications here..some of us were thinking that the box set's price was really really good until you read the fine print...
First, is it true that the box set will only include two steelbooks?
Second, the 3D + 2D Lenticular slipbox (lasso pose) with the steelbook inside WILL NOT be included in the box set and is only available separately?
So basically, you will have to spend a minimum of 156 USD if you want the 3 different slipboxes with steelbooks inside...
Do I have this right?!?
Did HDZETA just pull a fast one...
Yeah the Lenticular slip box will be in the box set but it will have bonus contents rather than a Steelbook. This isn't new, it was the same with BvS and Suckerpunch Boxsets.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.