Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release Date: October 9th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon UK
Price: £117.78

*Note: Standard Bluray with 2D & 3D

IMG_2547.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the actual standard bluray slip, it looks epic.

Also, how is it that steelbook with figure cost the same 140 eur in Germany?

Or If anyone is interested in purely the statue the Kotobukiya one looks really good for roughly the same price. I'll probably go for this one tbh

Attachments

• IMG_4524.JPG
    IMG_4524.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Or If anyone is interested in purely the statue the Kotobukiya one looks really good for roughly the same price. I'll probably go for this one tbh
same issue i have with statue from the Bluray edition...i dont like the pose :LOL: otherwise, yea the figure looks better from Kotobukiya

same issue i have with statue from the Bluray edition...i dont like the pose :LOL: otherwise, yea the figure looks better from Kotobukiya

I like the face better on the special edition, and in my opinion the Base she's standing on is nicer in the special edition.... Yes the pose in the Kotobukiya is a much sexier nicer pose...... but I don't unlike the pose in the special edition enough to look past it's better face and base stand.

I like the face better on the special edition, and in my opinion the Base she's standing on is nicer in the special edition.... Yes the pose in the Kotobukiya is a much sexier nicer pose...... but I don't unlike the pose in the special edition enough to look past it's better face and base stand.
Its not that sexy.......:rofl::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts

I happen to think the face sculpt on the koto is much better. I suppose until we see live pics of this is hard to judge really. Check out the koto on YouTube if you haven't already.

Saying all this I may end up going for the hot toys if I can afford it at the time lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I'm guessing this will be identical to this one, minus Pine, obviously:

Then you have the koto piece:

And the old BvS version:

And this one upcoming as well:

All pretty much in the same price range, so no need to "settle" for the one in the box set if you're not a fan of the pose.

Of course, there's also this:

And a bunch of larger scale pieces. It would be hard to say there aren't enough to choose from.

I'm guessing this will be identical to this one, minus Pine, obviously:

Then you have the koto piece:

And the old BvS version:

And this one upcoming as well:

All pretty much in the same price range, so no need to "settle" for the one in the box set if you're not a fan of the pose.

Of course, there's also this:

And a bunch of larger scale pieces. It would be hard to say there aren't enough to choose from.

None of those faces look exactly like Gal Gadot though. Usually Hot Toys nail the likeness but I don't see it here. No one seems to have done it yet. I would say the best one so far Is probably the Koto one.

As far as likeness goes, my favourite is the training outfit, but I don't really like the hair on that one. Still not sure which one i'll pick up, but probably it'll be kotobukiya.

I saw some pics of the upcoming hot toys releases and they do look good, but honestly I always preferred statues, somehow figures always look weird to me. The visible joints don't help either, though at least with WW, hot toys decided to go with a seamless body, so there's less of them. Also, hot toys has the best likenesses in the industry, at least for 1/6 scale, but the facial expressions always look completely bland.

Not sure if people had realised but this is now down to £117.78 and is also due to be released 09/10/2017.

Also not sure how this price works to the US editions and other countries as I haven't checked but just thought I'd update the thread.

Why does that look like a slipbox instead of a slipcover? It's be pretty cool if it was a slipbox

Edit: NVM, they updated the pic
91ehu9Hd%2BGL._SX385_.jpg