4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Wonder Woman

Tagline: Power. Grace. Wisdom. Wonder.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright

Release: 2017-05-30

Runtime: 141

Plot: An Amazon princess comes to the world of Man in the grips of the First World War to confront the forces of evil and bring an end to human conflict.

Gal Gadot

I was hoping they will cast Alexandra Daddario :naughty::thumbs:

Alexandra-Daddario-4.jpg

Didn't realise they have actually started filming it

Not sold on those clips personally but gal is soooooo hot

Looks good!
Very saturated colors tho. Guess thats just a style choice.

Its kind of cool the time period they set this in. Fingers crossed it turns out.

Footage looks OK, especially for this being her first outing in film, but some of the language used to describe her gives me a bad feeling .They said she will be openly strong feminist(which is bad) and which means she will be OP.I'm all for wonder woman being in movies, hell, I've been calling for it but i don't want her being some slave to an agenda.I want her to kick ass and take names, like the comics books.She should be symbol of what women can be if they chose to be.

“Telling a story of this now is pivotal and important, the story of a very powerful woman,”
.Why wasn't the story important before?Oh, right, now we can brain wash with false feminism.Full steam ahead.I don't think wonder woman will vibe well with the modern feminist.Hopefully she puts them in their place...Hopefully.

I am interested in what she will be doing on the island with the other women who have giving up on men.That's sounds fun story wise.Also, where in history the story goes.I just want WW to be ******* EPIC!

Last edited:
Footage looks OK, especially for this being her first outing in film, but some of the language used to describe her gives me a bad feeling .They said she will be openly strong feminist(which is bad) and which means she will be OP.I'm all for wonder woman being in movies, hell, I've been calling for it but i don't want her being some slave to an agenda.I want her to kick ass and take names, like the comics books.She should be symbol of what women can be if they chose to be.

.Why wasn't the story important before?Oh, right, now we can brain wash with false feminism.Full steam ahead.I don't think wonder woman will vibe well with the modern feminist.Hopefully she puts them in their place...Hopefully.

I am interested in what she will be doing on the island with the other women who have giving up on men.That's sounds fun story wise.Also, where in history the story goes.I just want WW to be ******* EPIC!
Out of all the upcoming DC movies, this is the one that I hope turns out the best and has the most success... mainly because it has the chance to pave the way for other female-led superhero movies, which is what a lot of fans have been asking for. I'm sure Marvel are watching very closely, so if WW does well and the studios realise there is a real demand for it, then hopefully there's a chance they'll finally consider giving Black Widow her own movie.

Out of all the upcoming DC movies, this is the one that I hope turns out the best and has the most success... mainly because it has the chance to pave the way for other female-led superhero movies, which is what a lot of fans have been asking for. I'm sure Marvel are watching very closely, so if WW does well and the studios realise there is a real demand for it, then hopefully there's a chance they'll finally consider giving Black Widow her own movie.
yeah... Black Widow is never getting a movie of her own, even though the Ruosso's want to make it.i was hoping for a Netflix mini series but that doesn't look likely either.she is destined to be a side character.Now i would be interested in a black widow Punisher team up.That would be awesome.

Carol Danvers will be the first Marvel leading lady.hopefully she is cast correctly.

This looks ******* awesome. About time we had a strong female in the lead and this looks decent as opposed to the mess that is that new Supergirl TV series (sad as I love Supergirl)

This really looks like they have made some effort