Wonder Woman to get rebooted-who should play heroine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go on a HUGE limb and say Emma Watson, form Harry Potter. She's an incredible actress and I think she'd be able to pull off the role in both a bad ass, and intellectual way that I don't think Megan Fox could even comprehend.

Hopefully Whedon's reboot will blend sexiness with intelligence in his character. We have a shortfall of characters that fit this bill in Hollywood, so hopefully with his traditional support of strong female leads, we won't get more of the same. I "hope" they do this character justice-it could be a great movie if it's meaty, witty and smart.

My personal picks are:

1) Sandra Bullock-Sandy's played an Amazon before, so...;) Just kidding-I've crushed on her since I was in HS (20 years ago).

85648466.jpg

2) Evangeline Lilly (Can we can redo this shoot, with me, trapped in the cage with her on "Lost"?)

elillyt.jpg

3) Lisa Ray http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4087320576/nm0712908
(Lesser known actress in US-I've chatted with her, via friend, she's beautiful , awesome and was on list to be a bond girl, plus very intelligent. But recovering from cancer, so I am not sure if she would be in running due to physical demands.)

4) Rhona Mitra (Just damn). I have one prerequisite-if she plays Wonder Woman, she needs to lose the accent, or I'll miss the whole damn movie, listening to her;)

66065185.jpg

New "look" from Warner for comic.

Wonder-Woman-New-By-Don-Kramer.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, I think the upper torso of that comic is a bit ridiculous and unrealistic. But Hollywood is on a roll once again, focusing on the wrong thing when it comes to female-centered characters...

Xtop-yeah, I am not sure how far they are in terms of narrowing down choices, so who knows who else will pop up in this process. It depends on how they develop the story, too. But yeah, Evangeline works for me;)

Status
Not open for further replies.