World Cup 2010

Jan 30, 2009
England
Fast approaching now guys whoa re football fans on here. I cant wait personally. Some great teams qualifying so far and more to be expected this week. Also make and break for the argies.

Click on the links below to see the highlights of each day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on, don't start this "blinded by the media hype" stuff... that's for hippies. Diving is part of the sport now. I hate it, but it's just what it's evolved into. I think both teams were doing a fair bit of it.

It does indeed make for a boring a distasteful world cup but I wouldn't say that it was the worst game ever - I'm not sure anybody out there was cheating either :confused: And saying it was the worst world cup you have ever seen doesn't exactly say a whole lot if you were born in 1987 like your PSN name suggests. That really only leaves 2, maybe 3, world cup finals that you can fully remember.

I totally agree with the diving out there, it was overboard. But Spain was the better team that night and I'm ok with them winning it. The dutch had their chances, there's always the next world cup or even the next Euro competition.

Jog On well deserved, spain are bunch of cheating cunts

Basically barca playing and it showed with the cheating and the constant diving and imaginary wave carding there is no need for this in football.

With all the media hype, that was quite possiably the worst mmatch of the world cup and quite possiably the world cup i have seen.

Rick shut up you idiot, spain are divers, yes holland was lucky to have a player on the pitch

but spains lack of ambtion not to attack and just dive everytime they got touched and wave the imaginary cards was disgusting

your clearly blinded by the media hype

You got to be kidding me scott, there's not one team in the world cup that didn't dive. If anything Robben is the biggest diver in the sport or have you forgotten how British fans wanted to have him cut from Chelsea because he was such a cheat? give me a break man you know what the back bone of Spain was, for one reason Barcelona is still consider the best in the world ;)

Spain didn't get to the fiinal by cheating, if you missed the complete domination of Germany then you seriously are blinded by your Barca hate. They easily demonstrated why they were the favorites.

You got to be kidding me scott, there's not one team in the world cup that didn't dive. If anything Robben is the biggest diver in the sport or have you forgotten how British fans wanted to have him cut from Chelsea because he was such a cheat? give me a break man you know what the back bone of Spain was, for one reason Barcelona is still consider the best in the world ;)

Spain didn't get to the fiinal by cheating, if you missed the complete domination of Germany then you seriously are blinded by your Barca hate. They easily demonstrated why they were the favorites.

Ha Spain dived throughout the whole match, are you telling me that none of the spainish players dived??

No way, the only players who can walk away with some dignity are villa, fabregas and iker.

Im sorry puyol should of got sent off, and robben stayed on his feet. It was the worst world cup final i have ever seen.

Ha Spain dived throughout the whole match, are you telling me that none of the spainish players dived??

No way, the only players who can walk away with some dignity are villa, fabregas and iker.

Im sorry puyol should of got sent off, and robben stayed on his feet. It was the worst world cup final i have ever seen.
ZzzzZzzZzzz Move along. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

You guys do know that diving is a yellow card offense.....

Simulating actions intended to deceive the referee, such as diving.

therefore there should have been some red cards against spain too. (playing devil's advocate and helping poor scott.)

I dont think many poeple know that well obviosuly not rick
I think cali is just stating the facts

well then van persie will be getting alot of yellow cards then this season lol, come on both teams have divers on there team but atleast spain dont attack the other team like holland lol, omg holland kicked the **** out of the spain players and you know the only reason robben never went down from puyol foul was because he was outside the penalty box, if he was inside the box he goes straight down crying like a little ***** :p

Would you guys stfu! :hilarious:
I kid I kid. Had a good time watching the World Cup but yeah, the whole diving thing is for pussies. Does it have to be a standard?? Can't one team man up and put the rest to shame?? I think that would be a good start!

I said there was diving on both ends. Nuff said, case closed!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

:flash: and hugs for all. I have a funny video I need to put up now about soccer. It won't work though!! :(

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_h33EQmOu4

Well here's the link, watch it, it's f ing funny!!! :hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator: