Release date: September 7, 2014
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: 17.99$
Notes:

Part of the USA Paramount Wave

wwz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
This is probably the greatest zombie movies ever. I have the Saturn & Target Exclusives which is badass but I must have this too!

Last edited:
This is probably the greatest zombie movies ever.
I have to disagree with that strongly. I'd have Day/Dawn Of The Dead, (even the remake) Return Of The Living Dead, 28 Days Later etc.....ahead of this.

This film was a huge let down IMO (and it shows as they're 'steelbooking the ****' out of it to try and sell more copies!!!)

You hardly see any gore and the 'Zombies' are either CGI or just actors with heavy mascara drooling!!! Very disappointing.

I have to disagree with that strongly. I'd have Day/Dawn Of The Dead, (even the remake) Return Of The Living Dead, 28 Days Later etc.....ahead of this.

This film was a huge let down IMO (and it shows as they're 'steelbooking the ****' out of it to try and sell more copies!!!)

You hardly see any gore and the 'Zombies' are either CGI or just actors with heavy mascara drooling!!! Very disappointing.

Nah, it think this film is amazing. Im a veterean zombie. Killer Black ops/black ops 2 and I must say this film gave me goosebumps. It the most realistic.

I love the whole begining of this movie, it get me all crazy lol

I love the part when Jerry is in the grocery store and bucking off shots with the rifle at those people attacking his wife

When I saw World War Z at the cinema I wasn't as impressed as I'd hoped, but in 3D at home I thoroughly enjoyed it. For me the extended 2D cut doesn't improve the movie and I prefer the 3D version. But for $12 I'm in anyway.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Artwork not the best looking but its still ok and the inside artwork is decent to. But overall im happy with the chinese edition and will be comfortable with that.

I asked a friend in New York to buy me a few of the Best Buy exclusive Paramount Wave. When I finally received them the metal spine title of World War Z was only half glued onto the steelbook. I'd never seen that before. Two others were dented and chipped.

The moral of the story: don't ask a non steelbook collector to buy steelbooks for you.

Reactions: dfoles
how in hell i didn't know of this original releases! any how i got this yesterday when i went to best buy after seeing a post from Wreck in where he posted a picture with all the re releases of this weve, glad i got this one as well, i have the Entertainment one from the UK which i love but this is really cool as well!