Wrath Of The Titans-in theatres 3/30/2012

missed the first one at the cinema (wife was heavily pregant at the time) but caught it on BD and quite enjoyed it despite the reviews for it.

liked the trailer for this so will proberly catch this one at the flicks

I saw it. Didn't like it. Plot was thin as a razor blade. The cyclops scene is by far the best. My wife surprisingly liked it. The 3D is much better in this compared to the first film, but not sure if I'd get it when it comes out on BD. Depends on how strong my wife wants it. I give it a 2/5.

Reactions: ocielz
Hmm, I don’t know… I loved the hell out of Wrath of the Titans. It was just a lot of fun to watch. People expect too much out of those types of films. You need to open your mind to the fact that you’re not about to watch award-worthy material when you see something like Wrath. I wasn't expecting a great story or anything. I was expecting gods and titans beating the s#it out of each other and that's exactly what I received. The action was great, the visual effects were through the roof and I was loving the cinematography. It was basically God of War: The Movie without the inclusion of Kratos… and I see nothing wrong with that. I enjoyed it.

I really liked it too, has the edge over Clash of the Titans imo. I agree with Tridon that it was like watching God of War without Kratos, thats the vibe I got. Love the mythology, creatures and action.

Can't comment on the quality of the 3D as I wore my 2D glasses :cool:

Reactions: tridon and ocielz