Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
View attachment 13745

DSCN3720.jpg

DSCN1723.jpg

DSCN1724.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wreck, would it be safe to assume that Iron Man is one of your favourite films (or at least your favourite superhero flick)? :p

AMAZING collection, bud! I met Stan Lee last fall. Such an awesome guy. So full of life for his age.

What's your opinion on The Avengers film?

Iron Man is by far my favorite! Its actually ironic that I started collecting Inglourious Basterds stuff over Iron Man , but I just felt there was sooooo much Iron Man stuff and I couldnt afford it all nor come nowhere near completion. I guess it was also me already owning the rare stuff and wanting to be distinct since so many collect the comic book movie stuff so I took to IB. I mark for TDK as well, but I like Iron Man quite more. While I would love to collect Iron man stuff much harder ... I will just do in my crazy sense of casually (while its not casual to most by a longshot) since I just cant afford all the hot toys figs esp with so many OOP/OOS and at ebay prices.

The Avengers was awesome, great fun flick. I thought it was a little slow at first, but when it took off it was at rocket pace. I didnt see it in 3d, so hoping to see it later this month in imax 3d

Iron Man is by far my favorite! Its actually ironic that I started collecting Inglourious Basterds stuff over Iron Man , but I just felt there was sooooo much Iron Man stuff and I couldnt afford it all nor come nowhere near completion. I guess it was also me already owning the rare stuff and wanting to be distinct since so many collect the comic book movie stuff so I took to IB. I mark for TDK as well, but I like Iron Man quite more. While I would love to collect Iron man stuff much harder ... I will just do in my crazy sense of casually (while its not casual to most by a longshot) since I just cant afford all the hot toys figs esp with so many OOP/OOS and at ebay prices.

The Avengers was awesome, great fun flick. I thought it was a little slow at first, but when it took off it was at rocket pace. I didnt see it in 3d, so hoping to see it later this month in imax 3d

I'd love some of the Hot Toys figures, too, but they're just ridiculously priced. I think I'll just get the Marvel Select action figures that are based off the films.

I also agree about The Avengers. Started off a little slow, but once it got going, WOW!!! I saw it in 2D (twice during opening weekend), but I'm going to eventually go back to watch it in 3D. I sure wish there was an IMAX around here. :(

I'd love some of the Hot Toys figures, too, but they're just ridiculously priced. I think I'll just get the Marvel Select action figures that are based off the films.

I also agree about The Avengers. Started off a little slow, but once it got going, WOW!!! I saw it in 2D (twice during opening weekend), but I'm going to eventually go back to watch it in 3D. I sure wish there was an IMAX around here. :(

No IMAX around me either, but I gotta go on a 3.5 hour (drive) trip to a city here soon so planning to take it in then.