167825-95cad88cf44aebd24fd60c1e76c16974.jpg
167826-856553c2fc0b03ba6bda93304eb85d11.jpg

167673-6e64008e2f13745faaa8739ed8fc5468.jpg
167674-80d7ca105b6a0fc356bac285363bae4e.jpg
167824-b717ed61f464233b0472d30d21ef10b8.jpg

bella.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
Wwe doing a similar collectors edition of new game as they did with hogan edition

However where the hogan pop was an exclusive this kinda looks like it's just the same Stone Cold already released, have to wait and see

image.jpg

Already preordered the German Steelbook edition, not gonna have a 2nd edition i can't actually play in a US PS4. And unless the back of the vest is different, that looks like the same Stone Cold pop.

I also came to say that I found Brock Lesnar today!

Reactions: Flash
Already preordered the German Steelbook edition, not gonna have a 2nd edition i can't actually play in a US PS4. And unless the back of the vest is different, that looks like the same Stone Cold pop.

I also came to say that I found Brock Lesnar today!

Brock so jealous :(

Is CM punk normal version starting to become rare? I ask as I just took a look and prices seem to skyrocket. I'm guessing that it's because wwe won't be making any more due to punk departure (I'm huge wwe fan so know all history involved).

The pop does look awesome and it's one I'd love to get eventually so just figuring out if it's worth getting now before price rockets up more.

Is CM punk normal version starting to become rare? I ask as I just took a look and prices seem to skyrocket. I'm guessing that it's because wwe won't be making any more due to punk departure (I'm huge wwe fan so know all history involved).

The pop does look awesome and it's one I'd love to get eventually so just figuring out if it's worth getting now before price rockets up more.

Seems that way. Same thing with the AJ Lee pop.

As far as Punk is concerned, all we can do is hope they come out with a POP! UFC line.

Reactions: Flash
Seems that way. Same thing with the AJ Lee pop.

As far as Punk is concerned, all we can do is hope they come out with a POP! UFC line.

OMG YES!!! UFC pops would be awesome, I have some Round 5 ones from many years ago that are pretty nice but being into pops now would like some.

I do know that my local cex hado a few Punks last time I went up town a few weeks back but they sell all pops at about £12/13 so I only buy the ones I really wanted from their. They haven't had any new ones in a while so I might make a trip their Monday morning and get a punk if he's still in stock

Reactions: dfoles and Flash
I do know that my local cex hado a few Punks last time I went up town a few weeks back but they sell all pops at about £12/13 so I only buy the ones I really wanted from their. They haven't had any new ones in a while so I might make a trip their Monday morning and get a punk if he's still in stock

I have never seen pops in cex looked in many different ones and their is none on there website , or am I missing them?

I think they are just manager specials in my local, Aylesbury as I haven't seen them in any other stores either. It's a shame as they fit into ceX's environment quite well and they even a few poster stands last time I went in.

OMG YES!!! UFC pops would be awesome, I have some Round 5 ones from many years ago that are pretty nice but being into pops now would like some.
They could even do their own Brock Lesnar, unless WWE has that locked down.

And Ronda Rousey.