X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray FuturePak) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: October 15th, 2014
Purchase link: Netanttila.com, CDON.fi, Discshop.fi (these retailers only ship within Finland)
Price: 29.95 - 32.95 EUR

Notes: Scandinavian four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release.

Audio (3D & 2D): English DTS-HD MA 7.1, English Audio Descriptive, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Thai, Ukrainian DD 5.1, Russian DTS 5.1
Audio (2D only): Czech DD 5.1
Subtitles (3D & 2D): English (SDH), Spanish, French, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Estonian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Thai, Ukrainian
Subtitles (2D only): Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Bahasa, Malay, Serbian, Slovenian

20141004_CDON_x-men_days_of_future_past_limited_steelbook_3d_blu-ray_nordi-28186789-frntl.jpg

Pictures of the actual FuturePak:
20141021_DOFP_front_unsealed.jpg 20141021_DOFP_back_sealed.jpg 20141021_DOFP_back_naked.jpg
20141021_DOFP_open_with_discs.jpg 20141021_DOFP_open_no_discs.jpg 20141021_DOFP_spine.jpg

Last edited:
And if you look at the pictures its not a steelbook, its a futurepak
That is true. But as the retailers list it as steelbook, created the thread in the SteelBook section for now. Note that I'm not saying that they know the difference between a Steelbook and a FuturePak :naughty:

Wait for actual pictures before we say Steelbook/FuturPak.

Korea, Czech and France already have a confirmed steelbook with that art... so it's still possible...

Unless this miraculously turns out to be a SteelBook, there's already a thread for the FuturePak (as pictured) release here

I received mine and it is a futurepak alright and has both 2D and 3D versions. I still quite like it, even if it's not a steelbook I think it feels nice.

I received mine and it is a futurepak alright and has both 2D and 3D versions. I still quite like it, even if it's not a steelbook I think it feels nice.
I like the artwork, too :thumbs: The FuturePak spine/hinge... not so much :(

Added audio/subtitle specs and a few pics in the OP.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bradipolpo