XFC.jpeg

XFC2.jpeg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
@NoDingsNoScratches First Class is $8 and will also be that price next week. Be sure to go get your credit if you paid more. The rest of the wave will be $8 next week.

Right On!
I just paid $10 for FIRST CLASS & $14.99 for Origins: WOLVERINE. I actually threw the receipt away last night lol

But it's all good, as long As I get a couple cherry copies of Days of future past to complete the collection.

I have:
Xmen
X2 united
Xmen the last stand
ORIGINS: WOLVERINE
FIRST CLASS
&
The Wolverine

ALL MINT! And that wasn't easy given this wave had so many flaws! I went threw stacks upon stacks and picked the best
#sealed collection

They're not pricey... I think I already supplied you with the info lol. Though X1, Origins: Wolverine, and Wolverine can't be found in stores, so those will cost more.

Oh hey, you're right, just checked my conversations again :LOL:
Completely forgot about your offer back then! :bag:

By the way, @ nodingsnoscratches did a slight modification to his collection. The first 6 X-Men Target exclusive releases do "NOT" have the Target exclusive metalpak stickers. This were transitioned from the recently released paramount exclusive wave

Oooh, very attentive buddy!! Didn't know that! Our little cheater eh? :rolleyes: :LOL:

Will post a reply to your last message buddy, sorry that i forgot about you! :bag: