X-Men [Marvel]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Feel free to discuss all X-Men comics/series -- past, present and future -- in this thread. Enjoy!

X_Men_Team_Pin_up_by_rkw0021.jpg

------------------------------

Who are your favorite X-Men?

Wolverine, Gambit, Colossus, Iceman ... used to mark for Cyclops when young.

Attachments

• 6WgEHurVKVg.jpg
    6WgEHurVKVg.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:

Dazzler, Storm, Colossus, Gambit, Archangel, Emma Frost, Longshot

I used to also like Cable .... and cant believe I forgot Nightcrawler he was also so bad ass at the beginning of X2 movie.

Wolverine's always been my favourite hero, not just X-Man. Then again, us hairy Canucks need to stick together. ;)

I've always loved Cyclops, too. He's a bad-ass just waiting to get out. Lately he's been acting like a douche, though. Hopefully a good, capable writer takes over him soon.

Last edited:

Wolverine, Magneto, Ice man, colossus, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, jean Grey, Beast, Angel, Havok, Psylocke, Bishop and Cable!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340432937.960228.jpg

Bishop, Havok and domino are awesome. When I was younger, I liked shatter star from xforce

It's crazy to see so much love for Gambit. He's always been my favorite and never really knew that many people were into him. :)

I like:

Gambit
Northstar
Rogue

It's crazy to see so much love for Gambit. He's always been my favorite and never really knew that many people were into him. :)

I like:

Gambit
Northstar
Rogue

I like Gambit a lot as all my fam is from Louisiana and I grew up going there every summer. So I gotta mark for the ragin cajun

Storywise, Cable and Wolverine, their origins and place in time are just all over the place and i love it.

Character wise, Nightcrawler, here's just so cool.

While I really like the Avengers (because of the movies) I think X-men are my fav in regards to comics and universe. I just love so many of the characters.

While I really like the Avengers (because of the movies) I think X-men are my fav in regards to comics and universe. I just love so many of the characters.

I think the reason that so many people like the X-Men is because they're a group of misfits and that, for the most part, you can easily relate to a lot of them. They're definitely easier to relate to than a billionaire, a god and a World War II super soldier.

Just re watched the movies. So if jean was a class five mutant, what class is Logan? I know nothing about the comics. This was the only place I could think of go ask this question though

Just re watched the movies. So if jean was a class five mutant, what class is Logan? I know nothing about the comics. This was the only place I could think of go ask this question though

Wolverine would be classed as a Level 3 mutant. His healing factor allows him to push his body to limits beyond anyone else's, but without the capability project any form of energy, his class is lower than mutants such as Jean Grey.

Okay so who are some of the class 4's? And any other class 5's?

I always thought wolverine was such a badass. Only class 3 though. Hmmm

Okay so who are some of the class 4's? And any other class 5's?

I always thought wolverine was such a badass. Only class 3 though. Hmmm

He's definitely a badass, but his healing factor is really his only unique mutagen. The reason that he's such a badass is because he's trained in multiple fighting styles and he can kick pretty much anyones ass. I don't think there's too many more Level 5 mutants. I believe that Vulcan, Cyclops' brother, is a Level 5 and I'm certain that Apocalypse is a Level 5, too. I'm pretty sure that Professor X is up there on the Level scale as well.