X-Men Quadrilogy Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Only At Blufans) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of March, 2017 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: X-MEN Quadrilgy Collection WWA steelbooks OAB (Only at Blufans) includes X-Men: Apocalypse + X-Men: First Class + X-Men Origins: Wolverine + The Wolverine
All come with Blufans Exclusive Numbered Full Slip Case. Limited to 300 sets only.
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey
- Quadrilogy
- Apocalypse

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a sucker for most Marvel stuff, but X-Men Blufans I must have. I think but am not positive that DOFP art is on the First Class Disc? Why would Xavier be in a wheelchair, you see him for about 5 minutes of screen time in one.
The reason it is only these 4 is the rest of the X-Men titles were not released in China, which I don't get but I now understand why all of the 8 + Logan are not there. I have the Full set of UK steels, plus FA's set, plus a bunch of others like the French First Class, Italy DOFP, Kimchi's exclusive, ect. so I'm not worried about a set, they may even release the missing ones at some point. I'm imagine these will look excellent in hand. But I can certainly understand why more than the normal amount of people dislike this. I'm guessing they only made 300 of these like most OAB's

The only saving grace, like I said before, is that's it's now a proper box rather than a shoe box type. Hopefully boding well for future releases.