Australia
Release date: October 4, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: EUR 291.49
Note: Limited to 700

81G2CujxkpL._SL1500_.jpg

91hFQRJ40DL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if you zoom the photo, you can see its says 700 copies which is quite limited, so thats why this price...but probably other amazons will get this aswell so wait and see
I only just realized the limited run of 700. I guess the price is fair for such a small number being released.

Release date is a month from now, why other country Amazon sites have not list it.

I am quite excited by it, a 1:1 helmet replica. Previous release with 1:1 scale head are.... I,Robot, Terminator Salvation, T2, Planet of the Apes DVD and BD edition. But this one with acrylic case !!

I also wonder what material is it made of.

sent an email about this in case they know the answer....:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes::D

UPDATE

Just got an answer...Real fast!!!!!

Dear George,

Further to your email I had a check to the item "Trilogy X-Men (L'Inizio/Giorni Di Un Futuro Passato/Apocalisse) + Elmo Magneto (Esclusiva Amazon Collectors) (3 Blu-Ray)".

I confirm that the Elmet is 1 of 700 pieces, an exclusive limited for Amazon (please see section "Elmo di Magneto in esclusiva Amazon!" here: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01LASZK46).

The Blu-Ray though is a regular edition.

sent an email about this in case they know the answer....:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::rolleyes::D

UPDATE

Just got an answer...Real fast!!!!!

Dear George,

Further to your email I had a check to the item "Trilogy X-Men (L'Inizio/Giorni Di Un Futuro Passato/Apocalisse) + Elmo Magneto (Esclusiva Amazon Collectors) (3 Blu-Ray)".

I confirm that the Elmet is 1 of 700 pieces, an exclusive limited for Amazon (please see section "Elmo di Magneto in esclusiva Amazon!" here: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01LASZK46).

The Blu-Ray though is a regular edition.

I notice the helmet in first image and 3 image are different.

Looks like the first one is smooth surface as in X-men Apocalypse (without number), while the third image is rough surface as in Days of the Future Past (with number). So now.......which is which?

Thanks for the pics @TeeTee . I am on the fence with this. Does the helmet looks cheap in reality? Can you make some more photos of it? What is it made of?