Australia
Release date: October 4, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: EUR 291.49
Note: Limited to 700

81G2CujxkpL._SL1500_.jpg

91hFQRJ40DL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics @TeeTee . I am on the fence with this. Does the helmet looks cheap in reality? Can you make some more photos of it? What is it made of?

Hi, I love your website, I often refer to your website when I am on the fence on whether want to buy certain BD/DVD edition!

It is much better than what I expected. The helmet is thick, and as I said, sturdy and heavy. The base is heavy. It is not the same standard as Museum Replicas, they produced metal magneto helmet with wearable padded inside.

Not sure about the material, should be resin or polystone, the material is similar to the Thor Limited Collector's BD German edition, the 1:2 scale helmet. It is not plasticky like the terminator Salvation BD UK edition T-700 head.

The maker is from UK, who involved in some of the promotional stuffs for newly released movies. I saw the exact item sold in eBay for USD350, and another one currently on sale by the same seller at over US500. The same item is current for sale in Prop Store for USD659. Excellent value for money, i say.

I will post some more close up photos later.

@TeeTee thanks for the good words. I try to share my love to this editions as much as i can.
I was thinking about this edition as i will meet Famke Jansen and Ray Park next week and thought about collecting signatures on it from whole cast that i will meet in the fiture. The price and size is making it hard to make up my mind. How long it was from the placing order and shippment?

Hi, I love your website, I often refer to your website when I am on the fence on whether want to buy certain BD/DVD edition!

It is much better than what I expected. The helmet is thick, and as I said, sturdy and heavy. The base is heavy. It is not the same standard as Museum Replicas, they produced metal magneto helmet with wearable padded inside.

Not sure about the material, should be resin or polystone, the material is similar to the Thor Limited Collector's BD German edition, the 1:2 scale helmet. It is not plasticky like the terminator Salvation BD UK edition T-700 head.

The maker is from UK, who involved in some of the promotional stuffs for newly released movies. I saw the exact item sold in eBay for USD350, and another one currently on sale by the same seller at over US500. The same item is current for sale in Prop Store for USD659. Excellent value for money, i say.

I will post some more close up photos later.

Could you maybe do a youtube video!? that edition looks sick! And it seems they are out sold now =(

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@TeeTee thanks for the good words. I try to share my love to this editions as much as i can.
I was thinking about this edition as i will meet Famke Jansen and Ray Park next week and thought about collecting signatures on it from whole cast that i will meet in the fiture. The price and size is making it hard to make up my mind. How long it was from the placing order and shippment?

Wow, it's awesome being able to meet the cast. Amazon Italy shipped by UPS, it tooks 3 days to reach my place.

Could you maybe do a youtube video!? that edition looks sick! And it seems they are out sold now =(

My apology, I don't have YouTube account.

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
To big, to expensive...will pass for now.
Maybe it will get cheapper somehow :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks @TeeTee for the pics! It helped me.
Famke Janssen will sighn my Wolverine Laquer Box:naughty: