XM studios announces Star Wars licence for 1/4 Statues

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
xm.jpg

"The update that EVERYONE's been waiting for. Announcing our new line of Premium Collectibles series,
STAR WARS! More details will be shared but in the meantime, let me hear all the Star Wars fans share
their favorite SW quotes! I'll start with... “It’s not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16
back home, they’re not much bigger than two meters.” - guess who?"

Visit their Facebook page for more details.

I'm hoping and guessing they won't be as limited as the Marvel stuff. Those are great and were initially not terribly hard to obtain. But recently they've been hard as hell to get and Star Wars will only make that worse. An upped ES and possibly wider license could do wonders in actually obtaining these pieces.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I'm hoping and guessing they won't be as limited as the Marvel stuff. Those are great and were initially not terribly hard to obtain. But recently they've been hard as hell to get and Star Wars will only make that worse. An upped ES and possibly wider license could do wonders in actually obtaining these pieces.

I bet we'll see US distribution for their SW stuff along with a higher ES that what they've done. It's SW afterall. :)

I don't know. Sideshow looms large and may still have exclusivity in the US. But I'd love to see US Distribution

I'm sure SS will try and flex their muscle, but I think LFL will make sure that us in NA will be able to get these too. Hope we find out for sure soon.

They already have a distributor in Europe, but I highly doubt they'll have on in the USA....

But if you look at http://www.secretcompassonline.com/
they seem to list some XM products... with pricing is not final...

Thank you for the link. Good to have backup options.

Reactions: Jericho