Mondo Year One by Jock

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Year One by Jock. 24”x36” screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 250. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50
10.jpg

Year One (Variant) by Jock. 24”x36” screen print. Hand Numbered. Edition of 125. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $75

11.jpg

if there is someone who could help me get the variant tomorrow I would appreciate it, I don't know if this will be one of those 4 minute and sold out deals
@snowblood @White Rat @Wreck

@anyone who can help me out tomorrow, LOL

if there is someone who could help me get the variant tomorrow I would appreciate it, I don't know if this will be one of those 4 minute and sold out deals
@snowblood @White Rat @Wreck

@anyone who can help me out tomorrow, LOL
When you say random time, do I have to sit by the computer for the whole day? I wouldn't mind helping you out, but I'm not in any of the 52 states. I donno if that matters or not.

mondo just will tweet/post on fb a random time. They ship worldwide, but would be easier if someone stateside helped

did not get through, had people in my booth, appreciate it all @Bubbie @digitalbabe @tridon

appreciate it bubbie i would have taken it from you but could not post :(
Sorry bud.
You might be able to get one on the after-market for close to this amount. It would have been $100 for it to go my way and then I would assume at least $35 more to get to you. Will give you a heads up if I see something :)

yeah whats annoyig is that i think you could have walked right into the gallery and bought them during the exhibition.

It sucks they only tweet/post this. I don't have Twitter :ohno: :sorry:. May be its about time? :p

^^^ For Mondo drops if your waiting for the tweet to go to the site and buy prints from the drop your doing it wrong. You will still likely miss out on the popular stuff. You pretty much have to sit at your computer with the site open, logged into your account, and reload over and over *roughly at the time the drop **may/usually** happen/s*, lol, yes, thats right, that is what you have to do. If you wait for the tweet, read it and then go you have already missed the drop. Pretty much you need to get the item carted as soon as it comes up on the site and get to the final checkout screen, at which point if you made it there without any errors you have 5 minutes safely now to complete your purchase. Its that dumbly insane....

yeah whats annoyig is that i think you could have walked right into the gallery and bought them during the exhibition.

^^^ Yeah you could walk in & buy during the gallery exhibition... lucky Austin locals!