USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
order placed 08/07 (item info said shipping within 10-14 days), got sent last week, received it today.

nothing to complain about. very nice indeed. :)

Attachments

• 2013-07-26 20.37.52.jpg
    2013-07-26 20.37.52.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 2013-07-26 20.39.19.jpg
    2013-07-26 20.39.19.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 181
I presume they must lie about the dispatch dates then, mine was apparently sent 5 weeks ago and arrived today, seemingly along with lots of other people dispatched on various different dates. It's the last time I use YA.

maybe you guys aren't just that lucky with costum import offices in the places where you live. here in vienna all of the imported stuff gets processed very quickly.. and out of quite many overseas imports i only had to pay twice for costums. i even think they start to inspect packages only when their value is over €100,-.

fair enough though if you are annoyed of waiting so long. but i think it's not really yesasia's fault.

maybe you guys aren't just that lucky with costum import offices in the places where you live. here in vienna all of the imported stuff gets processed very quickly.. and out of quite many overseas imports i only had to pay twice for costums. i even think they start to inspect packages only when their value is over €100,-.

fair enough though if you are annoyed of waiting so long. but i think it's not really yesasia's fault.

No it's definitely not customs, I order from all over the place and YA are the only ones that take anywhere near this long. I could just about accept 2-3 weeks, 5 weeks is unacceptable.

Either they lie about when they send these out, or it travels by horse and cart to get here.

Anybody know what the CS is like, I got my H&G TW and it was pretty much just wrapped in bubble wrap with no box, there's some damage to the steel. Has anybody dealt with them for a similar issue?

Anybody know what the CS is like, I got my H&G TW and it was pretty much just wrapped in bubble wrap with no box, there's some damage to the steel. Has anybody dealt with them for a similar issue?

Yes, they are happy for you to return the steel to them for a replacement, however if you provide pictures and ask nicely, explaining it would be a big hassle to return it, they will probably send a replacement without returning. In my case last time they just sent an empty steel replacement without the discs inside, which suited me fine.

Reactions: BigBlizz
No it's definitely not customs, I order from all over the place and YA are the only ones that take anywhere near this long. I could just about accept 2-3 weeks, 5 weeks is unacceptable.

Either they lie about when they send these out, or it travels by horse and cart to get here.

well then, seems i was just lucky with my first order from them.

10 days from dispatch to delivery is not so bad.

I have a store credit for yes-asia , to the value of 50$ not sure if it's US$ or what lol ...

Not sure if will help any member might be better for uk , i can order a steelbook and ship to me i'll forward on .. and you just pay the Equivalent in uk money to me .. I just don't need anything at present :)

i ordered the Terminator 2 steelbook from Yesasia and it took 5 weeks to arrive , after opening it i found out it is damaged ... multiple scratches , a dent and some paint chips :(

i contacted their customer service and they said i could choose between a store credit refund or a one time only replacement but first i have to return the item to them with non registered airmail and once they received it they will ship me the replacement ... and the return shipping cost will be refunded as a store credit which is pretty lame as i do not intend to order from them again ...

almost 5 weeks for my item to arrive ... it arrives damaged ... one week more week before a solution has been offered ... a few more weeks to return it ... and at least 4 more weeks to receive my replacement copy and hoping that it arrives mint plus a store credit for the return shipping cost that i don't need :angry:

Last edited:
I receieved my replacement Goonies JP and it is damaged as well. It was shipped from Singapore instead of Hong King.

Going to contact them about returning it for a full refund including cost of return shipping. No need for any replacement although the item is not eligible for a refund.:angry:

This is very frustrating. I ordered lots of Steelbooks there and never had problems, except of one time when the package was held by customs and I had to pay fees. But since I learned about their poor customer service I stopped ordering from them. I hope your cases will end well for you. :(

Reactions: lgans316
^ I thought they were customs friendly...

I was thinking of getting the Terminator 2 steelbook but no return postage refund and it's store credit only is putting me off if I need to send it back...

I think that's off not getting money back for the postage costs when it's not your fault and also this 'one time only replacement'...

Having issues with them at the moment. Had an account for a while and ordered a steelbook, but didn't receive any confirmation emails. Left it a few days just in case,but when I went back my account had been disabled. Emailed them, but got no response. Luckily I had paid by PayPal, so have raised a case via them. Just escalated this to a claim as again they didn't bother to respond.

Will not be using than again - shame as they used to be really good :(

Having issues with them at the moment. Had an account for a while and ordered a steelbook, but didn't receive any confirmation emails. Left it a few days just in case,but when I went back my account had been disabled. Emailed them, but got no response. Luckily I had paid by PayPal, so have raised a case via them. Just escalated this to a claim as again they didn't bother to respond.

Will not be using than again - shame as they used to be really good :(

Newbie here :D
Can you teach me 'how to pay via paypal'? Mine always via standard/normal CC transaction.

Thanks