Young Guns - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 5, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: Artwork by Gabz

15f22474-1ebe-4ecc-a0fd-f3f8ea4e1dae.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000.jpeg

Last edited:
Many US reshippers will purchase the items for you (for a small fee) from BB and other retailers and then forward them to you. I've done it numerous times over the years without issue. PS, I wouldn't have your hopes up that eBay prices will come down either...

Cheers.

I have had no joy with Stackry, who I tend to use, and feedback from others is that BB have a list of all reshipper and cancel any purchases heading to one. Also, I am not sure how to pay either as they only allow US based payments (I have tried several ways round this too).

Anyway, given BB are no longer in the physical media game I just hope if someone picks up their exclusive SteelBook role, they are more non-Us friendly.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
feedback from others is that BB have a list of all reshipper and cancel any purchases heading to one.
That's true, and the forwarder I used had to get its employees to order to their personal home addresses, of course charging extra for that, so overall it was more expensive, than buying through ApSmith21 here.