Young Guns - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 5, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Note: Artwork by Gabz

15f22474-1ebe-4ecc-a0fd-f3f8ea4e1dae.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000.jpeg

Last edited:
They might as well add magnets and other **** on top of slips... Am just waiting when steelbook will be blank from outside too, not just inside. >.<
Yeah, add a sharpie to 'color your own steel', like for that Talk to Me hand from Australia. Or a set of stickers, like for the Clerks 1-3 Boxset... they're pretty close to that already.

Haven’t seen this since it came out, but I remember enjoying it. I’ll see who is distributing in the UK. Might pick it up?

And, personally, I like the PET slips… can’t imagine throwing it out!

Oh No Oops GIF by America's Got Talent

Picked this up yesterday. Slip is in perfect condition but the top left on the steelbook underneath was crushed (it’s actually worse than it looks in the pic).

This is why I hate these PET slips: they waste extra plastic and can hide steelbook damage. Hopefully when I try to exchange it I don’t have to first deal with someone who tries to tell me they won’t accept it because it’s open.
FEC07AF0-4DA2-41F6-ABD7-CC533E82EF39.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a lovely release. Shame Best Buy make it impossible to get anything shipped internationally via a reshipper.

Will have to hope Ebay prices come down a bit.

Looks like a lovely release. Shame Best Buy make it impossible to get anything shipped internationally via a reshipper.

Will have to hope Ebay prices come down a bit.
Many US reshippers will purchase the items for you (for a small fee) from BB and other retailers and then forward them to you. I've done it numerous times over the years without issue. PS, I wouldn't have your hopes up that eBay prices will come down either...