Your Collectibles on order or Planning/Hoping to order?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So what's at the top of everyone's list of ones they are eye'n to purchase soon? Or what do you currently have on order?

On Order:
Joker DX
Wolverine LSF

Things I Might Get Next:
Iron Man Mark 1 1/6 Scale
Bane 1/6 Scale
Wolverine 1/6 Scale (and buy a diff head off ebay)
Solid Snake

i have my first Hot Toys Figure on preorder, the Avengers Iron Man Mark VII :oohyeah:

Thanks to a great member here it was preordered at the Hong Kong Ani Com... so should be with the Holo mini Mark VII :scat:

Still "thinking" about a Koto Iron Man :cool:

i have my first Hot Toys Figure on preorder, the Avengers Iron Man Mark VII :oohyeah:

Thanks to a great member here it was preordered at the Hong Kong Ani Com... so should be with the Holo mini Mark VII :scat:

Still "thinking" about a Koto Iron Man :cool:

^ pre-ordered Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII because of this guy. Thinking about ordering Thor or Mark II. Cant decide. If i order another IM i will need them all. If i order Thor i need the whole team. Yes i am greedy!!

Got those on pre-order:
View attachment 13716
View attachment 9644
View attachment 9733
attachment.php

And the Hot Wheels Batmobile 1:18 (don't have the budget OR the space for the 1:6 scale:
View attachment 9771

:scat:
Got my pot here that I drop some money every month to be sure to be ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck
Awesome choices, I cant wait to see the Iron Man Legendary scale bust. I like it a lot, but had to pass since I got the LSF instead.

I have these on pre-order:

Joker 2.0 DX
TDKR Batman DX
Captain America (Avengers)
Thor (Avengers)
Iron Man MKVII

Which Solid Snake are you planning on getting Wreck?

I probably wont get the snake as other things are higher up on the list. However I like it enough that if I could swing it one day I would. But I do have a really cool Snake figure already. But i was talkign about the only one i believe that is on sideshow right now for pre-order.

yeah i saw it went to waitlist on sideshow so it enticed me even more to grab it now.

That Hawkeye looks nice, but I think I am done with pre-ordering this year. I wanted a Tumbler, but I was out here in South Africa and tours are not cheap so my funds went there.

I got Iron Man Mark VI pre-ordered from Sideshow due in February 2013.

200150_press01-001.jpg

and also Hulk Maquette but ordered in the UK so it be due in June 2013 where sideshow will ship in February 2013.

400189_press03-001.jpg

Reactions: Drum18
I have a talking V for Vendetta ... pretty darn nice, it was from necca if i recall ...

On order:

TDKR Batman DX Just got the 11 day notice! :oohyeah:
Joker DX 2.0
Tumbler Camouflage but not sure if I'll keep it on order
Trying to decide on Iron Man Mark VII and Bane