Slipbox Your Name (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date: June 19, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD Full Slip - Lenticular (Pre-order between May 9 and May 17)
Price: $34.99 (Full slip) - $54.99 (Lenticular)

Full Slip | Lenticular

15257740474362070.jpg 15257742612671736.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I want this with it being a single lenti. Does the back have any embossing/debossing or gloss?

hi @Last Lizard. have you gone through the extras in your copy? do they have english subtitles?

Hiya. I still haven't opened mine yet lol!

I won't be able to give you an answer on the quality of the back image as I usually only open the cases along the opening and leave the rest of the shrink wrap on it. I can peek under it anyway but I probably won't get a good look at it. From other images I've seen anyways it looks kind of glossy but that's about it.

I'll slice into it over the weekend and let you know about the extras but I would assume as per the korean blu/dvd norm the extras won't be english subbed. Will confirm later for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Real Steel
thanks @Last Lizard. :)

not to worry about the back image. and i was also thinking unlikely there are english sub for the special features too. i will just stick my uk and jp editions then. ;)

by the way does anyone else have the jp edition? i find that the transfer is so bright and the black levels are elevated it is hard to watch. i have to change my projector's color space setting from YUV to Auto to darken the picture. wonder if anyone has the same experience.