USA
YN (1).jpg

YN (2).jpg

Amazon.com

List Price: $24.99
Price: $16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save: $8.00 (32%)
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

This title will be released on January 14, 2014.
Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Directors: Adam Wingard
Producers: Keith Calder
Format: AC-3, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Spanish
Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Number of discs: 1
Rated: R (Restricted)
Studio: Lions Gate
DVD Release Date: January 14, 2014
Run Time: 94 minutes

Editorial Reviews
Aubrey and Paul Davison decide to celebrate their wedding anniversary by inviting their four children and their significant others to a family reunion at their remote and slightly rundown weekend estate. But the family reunion goes awry when their home comes under siege by a mask-wearing team of crossbow-bearing assailants. The family has no idea who's attacking them, why they're under attack, or if the attackers are inside or outside the cavernous, creaking house. All they know for certain is that nobody is safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The US slip doesn't have a debossed title. I like this one soo much better than the US one. Is the Canadian slip available on amazon.ca?

Reactions: dirtyoak
The US slip doesn't have a debossed title. I like this one soo much better than the US one. Is the Canadian slip available on amazon.ca?

Yes, but so much better if you buy from amazon marketplace seller. They're more helpful especially if you're looking for blus with slips, you can ask for actual pics of the item.

Reactions: darczap
Are they legit? Do they package well? I've never ordered from them before.

Got it and Insidious 2. Free shipping to boot.

Yes I use them a lot, it's a smaller company so he listens to his customers and packages them well, I've never had any trouble with them.

Reactions: darczap