Zavvi - Hot Toys & Sideshow Collectibles

Apr 1, 2013
London
As of today, Zavvi have started selling Hot Toys figures including the Thor: The Dark World and Iron Man 3 lines

Today only yu can get 10% off any pre-order (to a max value of £50) using the code MERCH10

Prices seem around the same as Forbidden Planet with Iron Man mk42 at £249.99 - but with todays offer that brings it down to £224.99

http://www.zavvi.com/merchandise/brand/hot-toys.list

(Sorry mods - wasnt sure where best to post this!)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice spot to post given that it features a lot of "Marvel" products.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

ps. you also get zavvi reward points which can be spent at later date.

How does it work for release dates then? Cause I know some of these figures are out, but it says it will be released December 2014 for what I just pre ordered (celtic predator). Seems a little late but I'm actually hoping that's the case as my bank account needs to recover first, but I wonder if they will release it earlier and suddenly take payment?

How does it work for release dates then? Cause I know some of these figures are out, but it says it will be released December 2014 for what I just pre ordered (celtic predator). Seems a little late but I'm actually hoping that's the case as my bank account needs to recover first, but I wonder if they will release it earlier and suddenly take payment?

I'm pretty sure all the release dates on Zavvi are placeholders. There are at least 4-5 Hot Toys listed that are already out or due for release soon.
Celtic Predator has already been released in HK and now shipping in the US, so Europe and UK can expect shipping within the next 3-4 weeks.
You may need to have the funds ready soon...:naughty:

Zavvi also have topcashback if anyone isn't aware about them all u do it buy something via there links and a little while down the road u get a % back iv made about 40 quid back from just steelbooks but I have brought loads, the money goes right into a PayPal account or amazon voucher wih 5% more !