Slipbox Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 28, 2015

* Pre-order date table
11046197_645890898888729_7307755896465970622_n.jpg

Price : $33.00

Link : Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
* Quadruple Pack - $136.00 - Sold Out

Note :

● Video - 1.85:1 MPEG4 / AVC / 1080p / 23.976 fps
● Audio - English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch
● Subtitles - Korean / English
● Running Time - 157min (Uncut/Uncensored)
● Special Feature
- Included exclusive Korean local commentary track
- Making films (Korean Subtitles)
: No Small Feat (HD, 3:51)
: The Compound (HD, 9:25)
: Geared Up (HD, 7:03)
: Targeting Jessica Chastain (HD, 5:19)

* The Paper Full Slipbox for ZDT Keep Case Edition is here. (Rendering image)
● Director Approved World Exclusive Artwork
● Premium Paper with Aluminium hairline finish (Shine Gold Color)
● Movie title glows in the dark / UV Coating
● Special Printing Effect : High cost UV printing / Glows in the dark

10847678_652767261534426_8666038196481536057_o.jpg

Last edited:
Received this today, and I have to say what a wonderful edition it is. The booklet is top quality and the choice of 2 cover arts and inside arts is a very nice touch. Also love the plain exclusive sticker on the back. Plain Archive knocking it out the park once again with another awesome release :)

Reactions: sminister
Although the blue slipbox fits the movie more (or I keep thinking that because I associate blue with the overview map poster), I really really like the golden brown version.

Message from PA's Facebook:

Dear international customers

Some customers are receiving ZERO DARK THIRTY Keep case limited edition with over-numbered sticker on the bottom of the slip box. Naturally, We know it may have seemed weird when you saw it.

As you may or may not know, we make dozens of copies that are over the limited edition number (700, in this case) for the purpose of replacing damaged products and sending gifts for the contributors / film distributors that help us make the final product. We’ve made this fact publicly online before

In spite of the fact, This was a mistake caused by us, and we sincerely apologize. We never intentionally tried to trick customers, etc. You can expect us to implement a stricter procedure during the packaging process that would ideally eliminate sending numbers over the limited edition number.

So, Please send us a picture of your over-numbered item to our customer service e-mail address below. We'll offer you some sort of compensation for this issue.

[email protected]

Again, we sincerely apologize for the unnecessary headache caused by us. We’re embarrassed to admit that we have made such a simple human error. Apparently, We'll do our best to prevent this issue from happening in the future.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

And that ladies and gentlemen.....

That's top notch service right there. Putting the customers first. They are not making their problem our problem, but come directly with a solution.

That's service right there. Above everything else which is extraordinary from PlainArchive, this is also one of the reasons I love Plain Archive since day one. Problem? Solve it and communicate it directly to your customers.

That's how you do it. Other retailers please take notice. Plain Archive takes everything serious.

Last edited:
My copy should be here by the end of the week, this just means I'm even more curious what number it'll be. Getting an over-numbered one would be kinda cool!