Zero Dark Thirty (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Price: $28,99
Release date: March 19th 2013
Link: Zero Dark Thirty (Future Shop Exclusive) (Blu-ray Combo) (2012)
Group buy https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/30230/

Confirmed by Andy (aspmith21) Future Shop will get an exclusive edition. A possible slipcover or j-card. Go go go Alliance. :)

Edit: artwork added:

image.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to EastCoast)

Last edited by a moderator:
My pre-order copy arrived today. Nothing special. Matte finish, no embossing or debossing. Picture is just like on the website INCLUDING the ugly giant gold banner about the 5 Oscars on the front.

Awful, IMHO. I don't expect to bother keeping this.

That's terrible, at least it'll save me $

My pre-order copy arrived today. Nothing special. Matte finish, no embossing or debossing. Picture is just like on the website INCLUDING the ugly giant gold banner about the 5 Oscars on the front.

Pics would be great if you can....

Exactly as I expected... Tx for the info, now I'm even more glad to have the US edition on pre-order thru a friend.

Maybe it's due to the lighting but is the title 'Zero Dark Thirty' in light grey or white?

It's silver. Just received my package. It's not up to the standards of the Drive slipcover, but it's kind of growing on me. It doesn't look as bad as I had thought, in person. It feels like a matte finish but its actually shiny (don't know if that makes sense...).

IMG_8392.jpg

If they had taken out the silly Nominations thingy on top it would have been a classic collectible! I think they should just put those Oscar things if they did actually win the Best Picture...just my extinct Canadian two cents...

It's silver. Just received my package. It's not up to the standards of the Drive slipcover, but it's kind of growing on me. It doesn't look as bad as I had thought, in person. It feels like a matte finish but its actually shiny (don't know if that makes sense...).

View attachment 29312

Thanks. I saw it in person also and it's not bad. Though didn't buy it.