Zune HD Out Now! 6 Free Games Available Now!

Apr 2, 2009
http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zunehd/default.htm

zune-hd-600-rm-eng12.jpg

16gb - $219
32gb - $289

this thing rules. buy it

Last edited:
To be honest i dont care much for it as its a microsoft poduct and will proberly got tits up in a few months and break.

I will stick to my ipod.

zune > ipod classic

zune hd > ipod touch? we shall see..but its the only device thats made me want to sell my touch

nah, My iPod is definitely more sleek than the clunky zune. And more user friendly. My friend has a Zune and I want to vomit on it every time I mess with it.

however, I think it's awesome that this one is going to be HD. I wonder what the HDD space will end up being.

It's supposed to be flash. No HDD. 32 n 64 I believe. I read another article on it somewhere last month. Touch screen is supposed to be real fluid n I think wifi, but the IE wasn't in the final build.

nah, My iPod is definitely more sleek than the clunky zune. And more user friendly. My friend has a Zune and I want to vomit on it every time I mess with it.

however, I think it's awesome that this one is going to be HD. I wonder what the HDD space will end up being.

you're either an apple fanboy or you didn't spend enough time with it. the ipod looks better..but the zune is a better player

you're either an apple fanboy or you didn't spend enough time with it. the ipod looks better..but the zune is a better player

She doesn't have the HD Zune but it's definitely a clunky piece of technology. The iPod feels much better in the hand and is easier to navigate, to me.

I like Apple more than Microsoft, but that's not why I don't like the Zune. I do like the incorporation to XBL and the Social feature... I'm just not a fan.

With that being said, i'm not here to troll the zune thread. The new one looks much better than the one she has and may be worth having, hell it's HD. If they can streamline it then I think it'll be a good device... we'll see.

its all good. as much as i think the zune is better than the ipod. i don't even own one anymore. i've got an ipod classic and a touch :p