Zuni Fetish Warrior Doll

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
If anyone happens to find one of these in their travels and it is selling for around 50 bucks (I would go a little more) please just BUY IT for me. Ask around, I am good for it. I just haven't done many trades, etc. since we got this new "point system" put into place. This little Fetish doll from the movie Trillory of Terror freaked me out when I was a kid. Love it!

MJ2615605lg.jpg

timespacetoys_2144_41375737

timespacetoys_2144_41461876

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, I've never even heard of it lol. Where would I even look for this? Is the figure old or new, if its relatively new like a year old I might be able to find it at my hastings. though a quick search of gohastings.com could tell you if htey carry it.

Wreck, movie was released in 1975 and featured Karen Black, an actress who became known for her horror roles at that time. Not sure when the figure was released-never saw it before Glen posted it:)

Good luck on the hunt, I tried a few etailers but they were all sold out.

Thing is, it was actually released in 2004 so your best bet is ebay or amz etc.

“We’ve photographed the original doll, which is on display at Dan Curtis’ Santa Monica, California offices, from every angle to make an exact likeness,” says Phares. “Like the original, our dolls will be inhabited by the spirit of a Zuni warrior, so don’t take that chain off their waist, if you know what’s good for you!”

The licensing agreement was worked out through the current merchandising rights owner, ABC-TV Consumer Products, a subsidiary of Walt Disney Inc. This is probably the scariest character handled by any division of the Disney company.

The ZUNI FETISH WARRIOR DOLL from Majestic Studios will be lurking in your local collectibles store and ready to strike in mid-September, 2004. After coming half way around the world, he can’t wait to play with YOU. Watch out for him!

More information about accessories and packaging, and more publicity photos, will be released closer to the September release date.

ya i saw it was released in 2004. that sucks. was hoping it was a little newer.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

well i am the current highest bidder but i assume someone will come in and take that away from me.

ya i saw it was released in 2004. that sucks. was hoping it was a little newer.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

well i am the current highest bidder but i assume someone will come in and take that away from me.

you gotta wait it out man, and bid your highest max you would pay in the last 45 seconds. You wont have to pay that unless the other person bids it up to that. Thats the best way of winning though.