apsmith21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Good day Andy,
    Just wondering if Fast X would have a group buy ? Thank you again!!!
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Thus far you are the only one to ask. not sure that I'll be doing one.
    H
    hubel33
    Thank you for your answer! I understand :). There is a rumor that we might get a release in Canada from Sunrise so i still got a chance :)
    Hi Andy,
    National Lampoon's Vacation Best Buy SteelBook
    Quantity 1 Can you do it??
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    It’s out of stock right now but when it comes back I will post a group buy
    @apsmith21 good day mr Smith, I've been told you can provide a " John Wick chapters1-3 Stash Book Collection steelbook . Please reply
    I'm aware you have one item to send me so I will get you to buy 3 normal 4k discs to go with it on Friday. Is that OK?
    Hi Andy, Terminator 2 Best Buy Steelbook received safely today here in Sheffield in England! 9 days from when you posted it on the 24th November is pretty good for this time of year!
    Thank you very much! It’s a great steelbook.
    All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Regards,

Richard
    Hi Andy,

New to the forum and to GB’s in general but looking to get involved! I see you have re-stocked beat buy Hacksaw ridge and american psycho in particular just wondering if there are still copies to be paid for and reserved and how i go about it!

Cheers!

Andy (also)
    Hey Hey,
    I have recently started collecting my favorite movies as steelbooks. I havent realy got the grips with what a group buy is yet :p. But i saw a group buy for Arrival 4k Steelbook available and i took the plunge and ordered one. But after that i havent received any information besides an email from paypal.
    Do i need to just be patient?

Thanks in advance
    Erik
    Hey, I’m new to these group buys. I see there is an option to purchase the one click for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Does that guarantee me one?
    Hey apsmith21!

I'd like to sell off my steelbook collection and wanted to ask the best place to do that. I found the Premium Steelbook Seller Marketplace but not sure if I can post there..

I'm happy to send photos or whatever else you's need to get my collection in the best possible thread.

Thanks!
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Hi, you'll want to create a thread in our steelbook trading forum, that requires that you have 20 posts in order to post there. You'll also need to follow our trading rules including posting references from other spots where you have bought or sold (like ebay).
    Im very interested in 20,000 leagues if you do a group buy, many thanks
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Oh, I may do that indeed then. Do you have other stuff you are after to combine it with? Your copies of Black Hole were mailed today
    A few years ago, Hi-Def Ninja posted a link to a crowdfunding site for a horror movie - where those who invested were offered to have their name on the credits. Is it possible that you still have that link? I'm aware that it wouldn't be active anymore but I wanted to see how they set up the program. I am on the board of directors of a studio that is considering crowdfunding to supplement our own horror film. Thanks.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    You should be able to search our forums for the Suspiria edition that was a metalpak. That's the one you want.
    hey dude! just wanted to say that the Matt Ferguson steels are already at my local depot here in the UK ready for collection. picking them up tomorrow. very excited! thanks for the speedy service :D
    I ordered The Avengers TRIPACK Steelbooks with Ferguson art steel book. I'm sorry, but please cancel the order. I paid with PayPal.Please take care of it quickly.
    Hello, apologies if I shouldn't put my message here. First of all a huge thank you for this platform and for putting up so many GBs! I purchased The Last Jedi BestBuy Steelbook while in pre-order status. Is my shipment underway? (It seems my order went through correctly). Thanks, regards
    L
    leekey
    Ah, my mistake, sorry. This is my first purchase here lol. I probably won't combine with another one. Will pay for the shipping within a day. Thanks again, Lee.
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    No worries Lee, once you pay for shipping, I should have it mailed within a day or so. Tracking will show up via e-mail, but feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any more questions
    Reactions: leekey
    L
    leekey
    Hey Andy, package safely arrived! And the extra token is VERY MUCH appreciated, thanks a lot! Super glad to have discovered this community... will definitely be back :). Thanks again, and greetings from Belgium
    Hi Andy
    I Won a challenge coin in your NINJAWEEK competition not sure if I was supposed to contact you to claim my prize
    Regards
    Michael
    @Travis
    apsmith21
    apsmith21
    Hey Michael, @cooey is going to ship out your coin from the UK. Please follow up with him via pm with your shipping info
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…