jasong
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3. >
    I've already discovered, most of the old crew here are now elsewhere - tells me all i need to know. I'm not alone.
    On that thread - all I did was respond to an arrogant dk who decided to try and be my father - now apparently you can't defend yourself either.

Apologies, again. Cheers
    2 > Saying an allocation is low, because we didn't support all releases - is not a real answer.Some were here for FA's first releases - 100's in the GB - and the demand is still huge, obviously -- and we get 7 copies... .
    1 > Hi - wasn't attacking anyone, intentionally, but yes - very frustrated - more on behalf of the 'members' who have no guts to speak up. The poor site communication has driven me mad. I shouldn't have said 'grow up' - I'm probably older than you. I'm sorry. But again - it was more a widespread answer to the childlike responses by other on here.
    jailbird_joey
    jailbird_joey
    Cheers..., feel better, is actually spot on. Dealing with terrible health issue, post hospital and no sleep,, so doesn't help.

And feet walking, indeed.
    Already joined, trying, and enjoying a much more communicative community.
    Even the last couple of days has been equal to the cumulative highlights of this year here, already.

Forgive the the jumbled words, still very little sleep.
    All the best /matt
    Reactions: jasong
    jasong
    jasong
    Sounds tough times, there is often stuff behind these things. Sometimes you can find yourself going down a hole with these things. Hope things improve for you soon Matt.
    jailbird_joey
    jailbird_joey
    cheers - we fight on

(not literally -ha)
    • Haha
    Reactions: jasong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…