Dark Hall Mansion “King Kong” by Nicolas Delort

Oct 7, 2012
France
Poster by Nicolas Delort
20"x30" screen print
Printed by D&L Screen Printing.

On sale Friday, May 15th at 9:30am PDT HERE !!!

REGULAR : (Edition of 280/ $70)
KING-KONG-STD.jpg

VARIANT: (Edition of 70/$100)
KING-KONG-VARIANT.jpg

Giclee on Canvas : (Edition of 10/$250)
KING-KONG-CANVAS-LAVENDER.jpg

@spass @MGD @digitalbabe @justboy @Jason Bourne @roseart @rover @Snollygoster @Collector03601

Wow. :hungry:

Thanks for the tags, @bloodsnake007 and @Jason Bourne, and thanks for the thread, @TobinFrost!

I wish I had the cash to go for the canvas, but there's no way I can afford that right now. Between the regular and the variant, I do like the colouring on the regular more, but the yellow skyline in the title is very distracting and it seems to blend better with the colouring of the variant. Which one do you guys like more?

Wow. :hungry:

Thanks for the tags, @bloodsnake007 and @Jason Bourne, and thanks for the thread, @TobinFrost!

I wish I had the cash to go for the canvas, but there's no way I can afford that right now. Between the regular and the variant, I do like the colouring on the regular more, but the yellow skyline in the title is very distracting and it seems to blend better with the colouring of the variant. Which one do you guys like more?

Its truly a tough call between the reg and var. I would be happy with either but if I had to pick maybe the variant as it has a bit more of that "mood" to it because of the colouring. That being said advantages of the regular are A) cheaper and B) higher chance of scoring one at the drop because there are more prints, the variant's usually go SO quick.

Also FWIW this will be a tough drop IMO as a lot of people are big fans of Nicolas Delort and will be trying for this so make sure you have your account info, prefilled, be logged in and have your payment info ready to go when this drops.

Reactions: tridon