Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks buddy for the tagg @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: but i will pass. I am happy with this collection:naughty:;)

Bond50th_Glamour_BD2.jpg

Plus there are sooo many new releases coming:smashed::dead:, i am trying not to douple dip a lot :p So wish me luck buddy :LOL::rofl:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks buddy for the tagg @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: but i will pass. I am happy with this collection:naughty:;)

Bond50th_Glamour_BD2.jpg

Plus there are sooo many new releases coming:smashed::dead:, i am trying not to douple dip a lot :p So wish me luck buddy :LOL::rofl:
I know what you mean! :ohno: And good luck :D

Maybe others dont know about these Exclusives, you should tag some members this direction! :woot: :thumbs:

Thanks buddy!

Reactions: harry
Might have time to get to another store tomorrow...will let you know
@apsmith21 Andy, if you're having a hard time trying to find these, you can forget about my order :)

Also, later on tonight I'll be heading to local Walmart Store to get my copies. If I find extra I'll let you know and if you need some assistance I'll be more than happy to help! :notworthy: :thumbs: :)

@apsmith21 Andy, if you're having a hard time trying to find these, you can forget about my order :)

Also, later on tonight I'll be heading to local Walmart Store to get my copies. If I find extra I'll let you know and if you need some assistance I'll be more than happy to help! :notworthy: :thumbs: :)
Went to my local Walmart to check it out, but no luck here. I did however find FF7 limited edition mint near the front door.

Good day! :thumbs:

Went to my local Walmart to check it out, but no luck here. I did however find FF7 limited edition mint near the front door.

Good day! :thumbs:
@MGD Glad you found the F7 Limited Edition! :thumbs: I love that cover! :photo: :thumbs:

@apsmith21 I meant to write sooner. Yesterday I went to 3 Walmart Stores to look for the Daniel Craig Movie Slips... NOTHING! :squint: I didn't see a single James Bond Edition on the shelves! :banghead: It's got me wondering if these were even released in the States? :dunno:

Sorry Andy, I tried my best to help you buddy... but I couldn't even find them for myself! :sorry:

Reactions: MGD and apsmith21
No worries guys - I was guessing it might be more of a "Walmart Supercenter" thing, since I hadn't visited one of those yet...

Haven't been following too closely, but this has happened with other releases...

Sometimes they get put out early at stores, but the street date isn't until weeks later..

Will have to keep the eyes peeled!

@bloodsnake007 @Futurhythm @Prazzers

No worries guys - I was guessing it might be more of a "Walmart Supercenter" thing, since I hadn't visited one of those yet...

Haven't been following too closely, but this has happened with other releases...

Sometimes they get put out early at stores, but the street date isn't until weeks later..

You're the MAN! :notworthy: Thanks Andy! :thumbs:

Huge thanks Andy, appreciate the help!

Reactions: apsmith21