Price: £29.99
Notes: Region B

IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG
IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6338.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally picked this up. I have no real interest in the doc but it’s a fantastic steel and finish

I’ll watch it at some point

View attachment 353655

If you are like me, this will change. I bought it for the same reason as you, it’s an awesome looking steelbook. Then when I watched the doc, I became a fan. The story behind the band is quite amazing, sometimes tragic, sometimes awesome especially with everything that Yoshiki (drummer, pianist, main songwriter) has to deal with. Now I listen to their music on Spotify regularly.

Looking forward to seeing what you think.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
If you are like me, this will change. I bought it for the same reason as you, it’s an awesome looking steelbook. Then when I watched the doc, I became a fan. The story behind the band is quite amazing, sometimes tragic, sometimes awesome especially with everything that Yoshiki (drummer, pianist, main songwriter) has to deal with. Now I listen to their music on Spotify regularly.

Cheers,

I do love a good doc, especially when it comes to music so I imagine it will be interesting and good watch

Might whack it on this weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: TheJoker

I too had no interest in this but now I wish I wold have bought this when it was cheaper. I am sure it will hit 10 quid again at some point in which I will probably take the plunge.

Picked this up from Base.com for just £6.99 & it arrived this morning it’s an absolute stunner. If you don’t already have this snap it up before the price jumps back up.

This one is extremely hard to find! I found one on eBay but seller doesn’t ship to Canada. Not as hard if you live within the UK but anywhere else has become near impossible. If anyone can help, that would be amazing!

This one is extremely hard to find! I found one on eBay but seller doesn’t ship to Canada. Not as hard if you live within the UK but anywhere else has become near impossible. If anyone can help, that would be amazing!

You might also want to try the "trying to find x steelbook" in the trading section as well, lots of members watch that thread.