#025 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+2D Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 18, 2022
Release date: January 22, 2024
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

Batman v Superman.jpg

f19b4f2c-58b8-47f8-9c22-cc3b1aeaee86.jpg de90d187-51f3-4c0f-991f-a3342883dfda.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. I'm hoping the bbfc logos and rear jcard are removable, like the more recent mondos. If not, this is going straight back.

Hoping they are removable too.
Got this and V on the way. Finally finishing off my missing Mondos

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Just taken another look and I was completely wrong. They're not stickers, nor is the card removable. It's all part of the print. :(
Ffs. That's exactly what I was afraid of. That's going back. I kept my french order in just for this reason. I expect another printed rear, but there at least shouldn't be any printed logos.

Eughhh. Actually the french copy has been updated to this photo.. the 12 is the dutch age logo I believe, the green text is french though. Can't win. If anything the singular orange UK logo looks a little better. Bloody WB. You guys suck ass.

Batman-v-Superman-L-Aube-de-la-justice-Edition-Ultimate-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

For anyone interested, the UK BBFC logo is printed on the inner spine of the PET slip, so that's the opposite side to the titled steelbook spine.

Bizarre that they did that, I've never seen just that side with hard a hard printed logo before. Plus side, at least it doesn't ruin the spine, and isn't visible on the shelf.

For anyone interested, the UK BBFC logo is printed on the inner spine of the PET slip, so that's the opposite side to the titled steelbook spine.

Bizarre that they did that, I've never seen just that side with hard a hard printed logo before. Plus side, at least it doesn't ruin the spine, and isn't visible on the shelf.
That’s proper odd. But I’ll take it

Reactions: samdavies
That’s proper odd. But I’ll take it
Agreed. Very odd. It's sh!t they've printed them at all tbh, but at least it's on that side, and there's no blue Irish IFCO as well.

It's better than the massive green German FSK logo on the old 1080p release anyway. Take the small wins where you can.

Reactions: Beersandblurays