Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 22, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

V for Vendetta.jpg

V for Vendetta Front.jpg V for Vendetta Open.jpg V for Vendetta inside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Masterwu
This will have same Mondo x SteelBook that was released in France/Germany/Italy/Spain in 2018

UK did not have a release back then
This time will be 4K+Blu-ray

Is there a law at Mondo against using a second piece of art on a steelbook? :shipped:
Plus didn't Funko dissolve Mondo, or was that just the posters division...

Is there a law at Mondo against using a second piece of art on a steelbook? :shipped:

Use 2 pieces of art, they have to pay artists for 2 pieces of art.

Then people would complain about the rising prices of steelbooks blah blah blah.

Use 2 pieces of art, they have to pay artists for 2 pieces of art.

Then people would complain about the rising prices of steelbooks blah blah blah.
Yeah, but German mediabooks manage to have 6-12 various pictures for front and back covers on 3-6 versions at once, for a similar price. And the art is always better.
Many great artists willing to work for less.

Yeah, but German mediabooks manage to have 6-12 various pictures for front and back covers on 3-6 versions at once, for a similar price. And the art is always better.
Many great artists willing to work for less.

But are they from Mondo art prints? From Mondo artists? I'm thinking Mondo steelbooks are not the steelbooks that you're looking for.

I think you have made it clear many times that you prefer mediabooks.

But are they from Mondo art prints? From Mondo artists? I'm thinking Mondo steelbooks are not the steelbooks that you're looking for.

I think you have made it clear many times that you prefer mediabooks.
Is Mondo a brand name that should mean something? To me 95% of them look crappy, I only bought 3 ever, and they were from about 10 years ago, when they, by accident it seems, had some decent artwork. :facepalm::naughty:

I like V for Vendetta a lot, and this one looks OK, if they've added something different inside and on the back.

I do prefer mediabooks, but the art used on them looks just as good, if not better on steelbooks, as was proven a few times, when some companies released the same steels later, like for 3000 Miles to Graceland and Romeo is Bleeding.

Funko did not dissolve Mondo, and still have a poster division
I get emails every few weeks about new posters and new Vinyl Soundtracks and new Collectibles

Mondo still do their Posters/Music/Collectibles

32FA75EE-B246-4DB1-8571-EE22CAAD0FE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
This has popped up a few times at HMV. So if anyone’s still after it keep an eye out there